Week 2 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

started off on the right foot with a win. Now I gotta stop the Harbaughcalypse! Hopefully a couple of my guys redeem themselves this week and I don't leave so many points on the bench.

L4 I need a QB send me some offers :Laces Out Dan! is the name. Lets see what ya got.

I have Jman this week. His team is solid. Hopefully I can get lucky

I am not too thrilled going against DeAndre Hopkins and Antonio Brown.

Well I have Miller, Landry and the Panthers D going for me in another league so I will want them all to do well and oh yeah that Julio Jones guy....so yeah I'm not looking forward to that haha. Hopefully it's a high scoring affair.

Looks like i'm in for a tough week ahead... I need to learn how to draft.

Well I have Miller, Landry and the Panthers D going for me in another league so I will want them all to do well and oh yeah that Julio Jones guy....so yeah I'm not looking forward to that haha. Hopefully it's a high scoring affair.

It shall be a battle royale. :smile:

Ok league 7. You have your pick of Eagles running backs! Got off to a slow start but we're solid in the end. Let's talk trades.

I don't know if I need a RB, just need AP to perform and good news with Foster will help. Might actually get crowded when that happens. Hyde is looking to have a huge impact on the start of the season.

0-1. Knew it. Never good to be projected with the highest point total in the league.

L3, send me offers! Tread Lightly is my name...

Not looking for anything specific but always open to see what's available

Dammit. thought trading Hyde wouldn't hurt me to bad.

oh well. didn't have a ton of production this week but I still like my team. maybe a few tweaks but should have a solid team. here's to a new week.

oh well. didn't have a ton of production this week but I still like my team. maybe a few tweaks but should have a solid team. here's to a new week.
Yeah he had ok game... Cant look back it will only drive you crazy haha

Yeah that's what I thought playing him too.

L2. I've got a bottle of Grey Goose that is going to get poured down the drain this week. But, I'll have Chris Carter do it for me.

Well the projections have my matchup close this week. Hopefully my team decides to show up this week.

Its going to be a long season. Autodraft is never your friend, you end up with the junk nobody else wants. My teams a mess. Remind me to never plan a vacation the week leading into the NFL season.

Stunk up the fantasy world last week. Time for a big come back.

0-1, hopefully a turnaround this week.

You're welcome :angel:

I did and still have the same feeling of being left really thin at the RB position with the trade. Not sure I can do it unless I can pick up another RB in another deal.

Send me something buddy, maybe we can work something out?

Haha I was really tempted to hit accept, I need to get a sign that says: 'Winning Games on the back of GregDan's Draft Picks"

Haha I was really tempted to hit accept, I need to get a sign that says: 'Winning Games on the back of GregDan's Draft Picks"

Haha. I should have just trusted myself but I think in the end it will all work out.

My team sucks. At least I get first dibs on the slim pickings we call the waiver wire...

Got the win week one. Lost some guy to injuries but I'm pretty deep at both positions so it shouldn't be too bad.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Haha RB for Kickers going on over in league 2. I love this league already. ?

Back