Huge Contest: Win A Trip, Clubs & More at the 2017 Grandaddy of Em All

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The Grandaddy is the pinnacle of all things golf and executed to perfection to give lucky THPers a trip of a lifetime. All expenses paid to California to get fit by experts, receive a bag full of equipment and put that equipment into play at one of the finest courses in the world. Getting into the event is as easy as winning one of the contests and today we are honored to continue them.
Hype-L.jpg

The Contest
New THP Event this year called Hype and there are 9 THPers competing for a spot in this very same event. Hype involves all things Callaway Golf Ball including a tour of the plant and so much more. As a part of the golf ball team, and Ultimate Super Villain, Jason Finley will be guarding these spots and each player will have to defeat him for a chance at the big show and all of the glory that the Grandaddy brings.

The Prize
One spot in the Grandaddy of em all with THP & Callaway Golf. Jason Finley describes it better than anybody in a previous THP Radio podcast when he says, it is a dream trip that money cannot buy. What's Included? EVERYTHING as this is all expenses paid.
Airfare
Hotel
Full fitting and clubs
Golf at one of the finest courses in the country
And so much more...

Rules
If you are a THPer and a 2017 Albatross Club Member, you are eligible for the ultimate trip of a lifetime, bag full of clubs and a chance to be part of the 2017 Grandaddy.
1 entry per person
Deadline for entry submission is August 18th at 11:59pm EST.

How To Enter
Entering the contests is an easy task and all you will need is a THP Forum account and your 2017 Albatross Club Membership. This year it is a very special initiative as THP partners with a wonderful charity helping children to give back in the name of this community of people. If you are not a member and would like more information, click here.

Which Thoroughbred Are You Backing?
9 THPers (see graphic above) are in this event and each one is set for a fantastic weekend of golf, fun and a whole lot more. They are also competing for prizes and even a spot in the Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf. Your job will be to select a THPer that you think will win and then sit back and follow along with the live update thread that kicks off Friday afternoon to see how he does. If he wins a match, you get an entry into the hopper and a chance at all of the glory in the greatest event ever put together. All you have to do is post your entry in this thread.

Misc
For the main thread for the 2017 Grandaddy, click here and the first post will get updated with all of the details as they come out such as dates, etc.

To hear from the 2016 participants on what their experience was like at this incredible event, click here and read through the recap thread.

Going with the hot hand of OITW in this one.

Nerves will be ON this weekend for the participants. Biggest prize in THP...

OITW takes down Finley and locks down his spot in the Grandaddy

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Going with OITW. Finally done moving my house so maybe now I can be more active, lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Sh*ts getting real.

Time to open a new spreadsheet and let the research begin.

Ill go with OITW

I'm going to take JAYMO37 for the win! Now get out there and bring home the win...

Ottawaclo for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll pick Ottawaclo

argh this is a tough choice! i think i've been the most impressed with jaymo37. dude seems to be able to golf his ball and get up and down. he's my horse!

#HYPE

#HYPE

The Grandaddy is the pinnacle of all things golf and executed to perfection to give lucky THPers a trip of a lifetime. All expenses paid to California to get fit by experts, receive a bag full of equipment and put that equipment into play at one of the finest courses in the world. Getting into the event is as easy as winning one of the contests and today we are honored to continue them.
Hype-L.jpg

The Contest
New THP Event this year called Hype and there are 9 THPers competing for a spot in this very same event. Hype involves all things Callaway Golf Ball including a tour of the plant and so much more. As a part of the golf ball team, and Ultimate Super Villain, Jason Finley will be guarding these spots and each player will have to defeat him for a chance at the big show and all of the glory that the Grandaddy brings.

The Prize
One spot in the Grandaddy of em all with THP & Callaway Golf. Jason Finley describes it better than anybody in a previous THP Radio podcast when he says, it is a dream trip that money cannot buy. What's Included? EVERYTHING as this is all expenses paid.
Airfare
Hotel
Full fitting and clubs
Golf at one of the finest courses in the country
And so much more...

Rules
If you are a THPer and a 2017 Albatross Club Member, you are eligible for the ultimate trip of a lifetime, bag full of clubs and a chance to be part of the 2017 Grandaddy.
1 entry per person
Deadline for entry submission is August 18th at 11:59pm EST.

How To Enter
Entering the contests is an easy task and all you will need is a THP Forum account and your 2017 Albatross Club Membership. This year it is a very special initiative as THP partners with a wonderful charity helping children to give back in the name of this community of people. If you are not a member and would like more information, click here.

Which Thoroughbred Are You Backing?
9 THPers (see graphic above) are in this event and each one is set for a fantastic weekend of golf, fun and a whole lot more. They are also competing for prizes and even a spot in the Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf. Your job will be to select a THPer that you think will win and then sit back and follow along with the live update thread that kicks off Friday afternoon to see how he does. If he wins a match, you get an entry into the hopper and a chance at all of the glory in the greatest event ever put together. All you have to do is post your entry in this thread.

Misc
For the main thread for the 2017 Grandaddy, click here and the first post will get updated with all of the details as they come out such as dates, etc.

To hear from the 2016 participants on what their experience was like at this incredible event, click here and read through the recap thread.

OITW FTW! Alex is on fire

OITW ftw

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Going with Jaymo37

Last edited:
Think I am gonna also jump in and throw down on OITW for the win.

I'll pick Mr. Scarnici.

Need More Info: re. Defeat Finley.

Straight up scoring? Separate contests throughout the round? Handicapped?

Mpeterson has my vote and has since he got in. My man can golf his ball and has a solid golf IQ. Sweep the Johnny!!!

I'm gonna pick Jaymo37 to take down Finley!

Uhm... I'm gonna go with Mpeterson. Good luck to all of you!

My pick: Mpeterson

If this gets me into The Granddaddy, I’m buying you a nice steak dinner!!

I'm gonna pull for MPeterson. One of the first to welcome me to THP back in the day.

Gonna go with OITW on this one.

Need More Info: re. Defeat Finley.

Straight up scoring? Separate contests throughout the round? Handicapped?

There is a whole event thread...haha

I'm jumping on the Mpeterson bandwagon. Take down Finley, win me a Grandaddy trip and beers are on me.

Get er done!

Back