The 2015 Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf - THP Major Series

That course looks amazing. Its hard to imagine someone is going to walkaway from this with a gold -damn- ticket to gosh darn Grandaddy! Crazy.

So stoked to get wedgucated.

Definitely the weakest part of my game and I'm pumped to talk to the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy smokes is that going to be freaking awesome.

Hopefully he can teach me how to hit a wedge without putting 87000 rpm of backspin on it .

One of the nicest guys you will meet and the knowledge he will be dropping on us will be mindblowing.

I am psyched I get to do it again!

Its going to change your life! My short game has improved drastically since getting wedgucated!

I've been doing some thinking. Last year there were 3 rounds of golf, correct? With our's only being two rounds, I wonder if our TopGolf trip will have any impact on the competition?

Maybe not, but there will be drinks wagered on some TopGolf for sure.

I've been doing some thinking. Last year there were 3 rounds of golf, correct? With our's only being two rounds, I wonder if our TopGolf trip will have any impact on the competition?

I'm really excited for top golf

I'm really excited for top golf

If they still have The Mac Daddy burger, get it and thank me later.

2acuRv2.png

I think top golf is just because it's effing awesome and we get to interact more with everyone.

After what both those courses could feasibly do to our scorecards, a little top golf might be needed to ease some of the pain.

I think top golf is just because it's effing awesome and we get to interact more with everyone.

After what both those courses could feasibly do to our scorecards, a little top golf might be needed to ease some of the pain.

So you're saying it won't be a birdie fest?

Top Golf is awesome and, with this crew, is going to be unparalleled. The one in Chicago has some nostalgia attached to it as it was my first taste THP experience. Met some great people there that day. Would be cool to return and hopefully do the same to other newcomers!

So you're saying it won't be a birdie fest?

Oh there'll be birdies, but there's gonna be a lot of bogeys too. It's gonna be a hell of a test of golf.

Oh there'll be birdies, but there's gonna be a lot of bogeys too. It's gonna be a hell of a test of golf.

I've never played a course north of GA.

Looking forward to the challenge.

I've never played a course north of GA.

Looking forward to the challenge.

Yeah the elevation part confuses me, and this place will have a few drops here and there.

I still can't believe we're playing Dubsdread. The course history nerd in me is geeking out on this one hard.

Definitely some pretty cool history to these courses like you guys have said. Reading up on it more and I couldn't help wonder why nobody does this anymore (well I could obviously), it would be awesome!

"Outside the clubhouse, the owners touted another unique feature - the children's playground. It was billed as having the "last word in juvenile amusement devices." A maid was in attendance to insure the care and comfort of the children while their parents enjoyed a game of golf - child care 1930's style."

http://www.coghillgolf.com/History

I am super pumped for this! I just booked my flights (getting into O'Hare Friday at 1:15, used miles and got 1st class from San Jose!), have hotel booked, but will see what Mike gets hooked up.

The courses are going to be no joke, but I hope to have my game ready!

Yeah the elevation part confuses me, and this place will have a few drops here and there.

I still can't believe we're playing Dubsdread. The course history nerd in me is geeking out on this one hard.
Compared to much of the Chicago area, Cog Hill has quite a but of elevation change. It's right up there on a bluff over the Des Plaines river and canal. Quite fun out there.

I am super pumped for this! I just booked my flights (getting into O'Hare Friday at 1:15, used miles and got 1st class from San Jose!), have hotel booked, but will see what Mike gets hooked up.

The courses are going to be no joke, but I hope to have my game ready!

Hey roomie. So happy you made it in. I'm hoping to join you if I can get lucky enough on the last go round.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Hey roomie. So happy you made it in. I'm hoping to join you if I can get lucky enough on the last go round.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Hope you make it in! I am super stoked for this, would be great to see you in Chicago!

Cant believe in just a few days, the teams will be officially set.

Sent in my entry. Good luck to all entrants!

Cant believe in just a few days, the teams will be officially set.

So cool to see who is going to be the final selections. Gonna be some banana dancing going on. :banana:

Good luck to everyone, even though I did not make the cut I am really excited to follow and see what everyone thinks of Dubs and Ravines.

Back