Chik-fil-A Hash Brown Scramble

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Chik-fil-A is replacing their breakfast burrito with their new Hash Brown Scramble. But if you still want burrito form, they will roll it up in a tortilla for you.

Chick-fil-A has announced plans to discontinue one of its breakfast items, but fret not: When one of Chick-fil-A’s hands taketh away, the other giveth in the form of a completely new a.m. offering.In a press release issued on Monday, Chick-fil-A announced the nationwide roll-out of its Hash Brown Scramble, a new “breakfast bowl” which will be replacing the chain’s current Breakfast Burrito.

The Scramble, like the Breakfast Burrito, is made with scrambled eggs, cheddar, Monterrey Jack and spicy jalapeno sausage, but in place of the Breakfast Burrito’s fire-roasted onions and peppers, the Scramble will include Chick-fil-A’s “tot”-style hash browns, the press release explains.

Patrons will also be able to choose whether they’d like their Scrambles with sliced chicken nuggets or sausage. And just in case they crave their morning meal in burrito-form, the new Scrambles can also be served in a tortilla. Both options start at $3.49.

1502807539321.jpg
Expand / Collapse

Chick-fil-A's new Hash Brown Scrambles can also be served in a bowl or a tortilla. (Chick-fil-A)

“At Chick-fil-A, we understand the importance of breakfast and want to provide a wide range of options to our guests who are looking for a fast and delicious breakfast,” wrote Amanda Norris, senior director of menu development for Chick-fil-A, in a press release.

“We’ve definitely seen an increase in popularity for breakfast bowls, and the Hash Brown Scramble combines two fan favorites — our chicken nuggets and hash browns. It is a great fit for those seeking a delicious and hearty breakfast that is also packed with protein.”

The Hash Brown Scramble joins such Chick-fil-A breakfast offerings as its Chicken Biscuit (a fried chicken filet in a biscuit), its Egg White Grill (a breakfast sandwich with egg whites and grilled chicken) and its Breakfast Platter (scrambled eggs, a biscuit, and either a fried chicken breast filet or a slice of pork sausage.)

I want the burrito not a bowl! and yes that looks delicous

Um, I want that.

There are only 3 Chick-Fil-As in Vegas, and unfortunately none of them are near my house so there is very little chance I'll be having this breakfast item. :(

The location we go to the most often had this as a test item. It was pretty good, but was a little on the skimpy side. I hope when they roll it out nationwide it have a little bit more substance to it. It was darn tasty though.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Probably the most important thread of the day. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. My mom said so.
I love getting rid of the bread. In fact I did not even know the Chick offered the burrito.While we are at it, the Egg White sandwich they do is terrible even compared to McDonald's. The bowl looks good enough to make me think about not having the bacon,egg and cheese.

Both look good to me!

Looks good to me. I'll have a peach shake as well please.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

Can't wait (*sarcasm*) to see someone eating from that bowl while driving. Shame on you Chic-Fil-A for encouraging use of utensils while driving.

I probably shouldn't have seen this with a Chik-fil-a less then a mile from my house.

Not a big Chic-fil-A fan, but I could get down with this.

If there was a Chik Fil A even remotely close to me I'd be all over that.

I'm with you. The nearest ones are a little more than two hours and are mandatory stops when we pass by (unless it's a Sunday.)

I'm hungry for breakfast again!!!

I don't eat there often and have only had breakfast there once, but those do look good.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

OMG I would destroy that, in a bowl, or a tortilla !

They also just added a BBQ chicken sandwich that I am VERY interested in. Not sure if it replaced anything though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back