THP Callout: IndySC vs. markm778

Good luck boys! I smell a 4&2 victory but can't decide which way yet...

Mr. 778. We're going to be blasting some good rock n' roll on Saturday! You can't show me all your cards before they're dealt :).

Going with Mark. It's Hammer time.

MarkM ftw 2 and 1

Mr. 778. We're going to be blasting some good rock n' roll on Saturday! You can't show me all your cards before they're dealt :).

As long it's Rock N Roll - We're good!

Gotta roll with my boy Indy, good luck!!!!

Going with my buddy markm778 FTW!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anymore predictions my way and Mark is going to come out and throw down a 76 on me.

Starting to get some Lovin' from my fellow THPer's!

Grandaddy Alum vs. Grandaddy Novice

Two really great people. From the outside I am stoked that mark gets some valuable experience against Indy. I think 9 strokes is too much to over come, compiled with the fact that mark has been coming into form lately. White tees that play over 6600! Jeez!

mark closes it out on the 17th!

I've played with Indy and know how he can strike the ball, can't bet against him here.

Grandaddy Alum vs. Grandaddy Novice

Two really great people. From the outside I am stoked that mark gets some valuable experience against Indy. I think 9 strokes is too much to over come, compiled with the fact that mark has been coming into form lately. White tees that play over 6600! Jeez!

mark closes it out on the 17th!

Blues play 6800, whites will play 6400. Will still be a really good test for both of us.

All Steve does is win and I don't see that changing with this.

9 Strokes is a lot to give up to someone playing well. I'll go with with markm778 to win 2 & 1

MarkM ftw 2 and 1

This is solid reasoning. I'm going to pile on and go with Mark FTW! The dude has been grinding this summer and I think he'll grind this one out.

Gotta go with my boy Marky Mark. His scores are dropping like crazy with this grandaddy prep. As long as he can weather the storm until he starts popping, Mr fairway can do this.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Gotta go with my boy Marky Mark. His scores are dropping like crazy with this grandaddy prep. As long as he can weather the storm until he starts popping, Mr fairway can do this.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Wait, he hits the fairway? @#$%$%

Wait, he hits the fairway? @#$%$%

Oh, Mr. Closer, I didn't tell you that my golfing friends call me "Mr. Fairway"? You do know I won a call out earlier this against Ozzman, right?

I get a front row seat on Saturday. I'm piling on with Mark and his pops.

THP Callout: IndySC vs. markm778

Oh, Mr. Closer, I didn't tell you that my golfing friends call me "Mr. Fairway"? You do know I won a call out earlier this against Ozzman, right?

Haha. I did not self appoint that name. Ask amsmith of my closing abilities last year in our call out.

One thing I know for sure, you will need your A game, and this is gonna be a fun time.

Gonna back markm778 in this one! Fingers crossed we will someday get to team up!

Give em heck guys, will be a great follow!

Gents, enjoy the round. I played a couple of rounds at Kampen last summer. The first round was a serious kick in the teeth (pretty sure we played from the white tees). The second round was much better because I embraced target golf and played more conservatively. Pete Dye is a master of the mind f*#k so hit to a yardage and landing area. This will help you keep the ball in play. It's really easy to get a big score if you get out of position. It's also very, very, very easy to lose a ball in the heather grass so be extra careful with long irons and fairway woods. Good luck!

You picked a great track for a callout. Ackerman-Allen is good but the Kampen course is the bomb.

Please post pics.

Going with Mark FTW!

Gents, enjoy the round. I played a couple of rounds at Kampen last summer. The first round was a serious kick in the teeth (pretty sure we played from the white tees). The second round was much better because I embraced target golf and played more conservatively. Pete Dye is a master of the mind f*#k so hit to a yardage and landing area. This will help you keep the ball in play. It's really easy to get a big score if you get out of position. It's also very, very, very easy to lose a ball in the heather grass so be extra careful with long irons and fairway woods. Good luck!

You picked a great track for a callout. Ackerman-Allen is good but the Kampen course is the bomb.

Please post pics.

Going with Mark FTW!

Ackerman-Allen is a fun 18 after the remodel. Greens and fairways were beautiful.

Sprayed the ball everywhere off the tee today. Sounds like I'll be dialed in well by Saturday.

Sprayed the ball everywhere off the tee today. Sounds like I'll be dialed in well by Saturday.

I've been spraying it around a bit myself, we'll get it dialed in tomorrow buddy. That or we'll go through plenty of balls at Purgatory...:D

Back