Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
DHTM1LRXsAIpQGg.jpg:large

Let's go Team USA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

USA FTW!

Really looking forward to watching. I really enjoy the Solheim Cup and hope it grows in popularity.

Hard to believe it will have a moment bigger than this one:

That was so incredibly clutch, it was hard to believe it actually happened.

I'll be watching for sure. Attending the 2009 Solheim Cup @ Rich Harvest Farms was one of the highlights of my golf "viewing career" lol

Should be an exciting match to watch!

Host club is only a few minutes from my home. A place I've had the privilege of playing a dozen times. It's not an overly difficult course so I expect lots of aggressive shots and birdie opportunities.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Being Canadian I would like it if Canada got added to one side or the other but it is still an event I enjoy watching. The last event was great and I hope this year's has the same drama.

I like a lot of players on both teams but will be rooting for the USA.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Really looking forward to watching. I really enjoy the Solheim Cup and hope it grows in popularity.

Hard to believe it will have a moment bigger than this one:

That was so incredibly clutch, it was hard to believe it actually happened.

Mayor of Clutch City right there! I love that highlight! Really thought she'd back it up with a win soon afterwards.

I cannot wait to take my daughter, she is so excited, and so am I!

Being Canadian I would like it if Canada got added to one side or the other but it is still an event I enjoy watching. The last event was great and I hope this year's has the same drama.

I like a lot of players on both teams but will be rooting for the USA.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Hopefully one day they will have a ladies equivalent of the Presidents Cup. That way the real good players of the Ladies tours can play.

And if they do an international team like they do for the men in that Cup why not make it a North America team and include Canada and Mexico? Kind of takes away from "Presidents" Cup but maybe they can change the name for the men and come up with something truly international on the ladies side.

Are there any pro golfers from Greenland? And heck that would also open up the Central America region too.

Those outfits are ugly. On both sides, but especially the US.

Hope Gerina play like she did last time. Go USA

Go USA! This is a fun one to watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neither team has ties for me but ill enjoying watching some good match play (hopefully its on TV over here, i better check haha).

Hope the golf is as riveting as last go round. I see no reason for it not to be. I love both the Solheim & Ryder Cups. The match play format intensity makes for some great viewing.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Hopefully one day they will have a ladies equivalent of the Presidents Cup. That way the real good players of the Ladies tours can play.

And if they do an international team like they do for the men in that Cup why not make it a North America team and include Canada and Mexico? Kind of takes away from "Presidents" Cup but maybe they can change the name for the men and come up with something truly international on the ladies side.

Are there any pro golfers from Greenland? And heck that would also open up the Central America region too.

Or instead if copying the men they can do something unique and fun such as the Imternatiional Crown where teams of 4 qualify based on world rankings.

Looking forward to keeping up with this throughout the weekend! These ladies are fun to watch!

Lexi rocking some USA puma!!!
20882658_10154939222441375_3285285473887594215_n.jpg
20799950_10154939222626375_8356527750990552723_n.jpg

How cool are these bags from the junior Solheim?!?!
DHdSGqhVwAAS6PI.jpg

Over/Under on how many times "Iowa" will be said during this opening ceremony?

Watched Paula hit four tee shots with the driver today & three were short & left. Hopefully she can figure it out because this course is long......

Nice day on the course. The players were very interactive, signed a lot of stuff for the kids & were just fun in general. My daughter had a great time....

Juli Inkster is Hot.

Or instead if copying the men they can do something unique and fun such as the Imternatiional Crown where teams of 4 qualify based on world rankings.

2016 was so good. I feel this event doesn't get as much press and it's awesome!b I was so mad when Lexi lost and didn't complete the final day sweep. Also the Mel Reid vs Japan when Hull was sick was incredible. Mel's currently not ranked high enough to make the 2018 but she's still bouncing back from her mom passing I believe.

Back