Club fitters in the Phoenix area? Help me out my AZ peeps!

robrandalgz

2023 Budget Championship #CanyonCowboys
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
O.K. I've decided that it's time to find out if my irons are actually set up the way that I need them set up to my swing/height, etc. There's no one where I live that does this so I'll need to take a trip down to the Valley to get this done. I've seen ads for PGA SS and Van's but to be honest (and maybe it's just me) I'm not sure how I feel about doing this at a "cookie cutter" store. Any recommendations are highly appreciated. I already have my irons (I'll have to wait on a driver fitting until I can actually afford a new driver) Callaway Apex Forged (which should make it easier to bend to spec) so I don't want to go somewhere where I might be getting the high pressure sales pitch for a new set (which is one of the reasons I'd like to avoid one of the big box stores) but if anyone has had positive experiences at one of the big box stores, I'm all ears. Thanks in advance.

Pretty sure you have Hot Stix in area. Side benefit of them is you may also get to meet Lamont Mann, who makes some great custom putters.

Yep, Hot Stix is located in Scottsdale.

I see your in Show Low. I just got back from there 3 weeks ago. Love playing the Show Low course there especially in the summer when its cooler than the valley.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Callaway Performance Center at Troon North is run by wizards.

Yep, Hot Stix is located in Scottsdale.

I see your in Show Low. I just got back from there 3 weeks ago. Love playing the Show Low course there especially in the summer when its cooler than the valley.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

That's pretty much my regular track. Thanks for the heads up, my friend.

Cool Clubs

Back