myspinonit

Reaction score
For the second time in half a dozen years I ended up by accident with a few pairs of new underwear with no fly. The newbies got their test drive today. Ok comfy, but not so convenient when a guy's gotta go.

Looking on-line this is a newish trend but, to be upfront :bashful: , I don't get it. I can also see this style a bit more complicated getting discreet behind a tree too far from the clubhouse.

Am I missing something to advantages? Try to keep it clean, guys.

I have a couple pair of BB that came like this, I only wear them to work out in as they are a pain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm strange thread. I can't remember the last time I had underwear with a fly.

Hmm strange thread. I can't remember the last time I had underwear with a fly.

Need to face facts - I'm officially old.

I assume this line is geared towards those who pee sitting down

I assume this line is geared towards those who pee sitting down

Or those that choose not to risk "zipper scrapage" using the fly method. Of course...some of the smaller guys may not have reason to worry.

Or those that choose not to risk "zipper scrapage" using the fly method. Of course...some of the smaller guys may not have reason to worry.

Ah what happened to real men, a damaged and bruised member toughens you up. As for the small stuff I have large hands and don't know what you speak of!

Maybe it's just me...

I'll typically go to the woods and unbuckle the golf bag. Then I'll unzip the pocket with the balls in it. I spot my driver and put the bag down to let the driver fall out. Sometimes though, I dropped the bag too far and a couple balls might roll out. No big deal. After I'm done with the driver, I'll shake the head to remove any debris and then put the golf bag back over it, picking up any balls I dropped along the way. I'll then start by fastening the buttons on the bag, followed by zipping everything up tightly. Lastly, I'll tighten the belt making sure everything is fastened to the cart securely. All done.

The other way I've tried a couple times, but it's just uncomfortable. You have to go in and grab the driver and give it a yank to get it out of the bag. When you're done with it, it seems like it gets jammed up and won't settle in where you always keep your driver. You then have to reach into the golf bag to make sure your balls aren't blocking the driver from settling in place.

Ttyl, Rob

Last edited:
(crickets)

Chirp, chirp....
Chirp, chirp....
Chirp... Chirp....

Back