Awesome Callaway Coin Collection

Nice. THP has given away a few of those including the super rare 3 jacks coin.

Of course I'm partial to our own THP albatross club folds of honor coin.

I have a handful of cool coins, FOH coin is the crown jewel. I get the most comments on it at the course too, great way to introduce others to THP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I wish I could find one of those 3 jacks coins.

Nice collection!

Very nice collection sir. Did you receive the one I sent you?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

How in the world did you get this years Major coins? I've been looking everywhere!

Those and a No Three Jacks would complete the collection.

That 2014 coin with the hammer is incredible. Love it!

I use that one as a card protector in our poker league.

wait......You what!?
A lot of hold 'em players use a coin to place on top of their cards. It protects them from being mixed up with other cards that have been folded.

Like this:

dashes_poker_card_protector_smaller.png

A lot of hold 'em players use a coin to place on top of their cards. It protects them from being mixed up with other cards that have been folded.

Like this:

dashes_poker_card_protector_smaller.png
Haha I understand what it is. It's got cards on it so it kinda fits. At least you're getting some use out of it...

Haha I understand what it is. It's got cards on it so it kinda fits. At least you're getting some use out of it...
I was talking about the THP Folds of Honor coin.

I was talking about the THP Folds of Honor coin.

Would explain the confusion. 3 jacks was mentioned earlier in the original quoted post

Would explain the confusion. 3 jacks was mentioned earlier in the original quoted post
Yeah, I saw that after I posted. Sorry 'bout that.

First contest I won on THP. But agree the FOH is the best

Great collection. Thanks for sharing.

very nice. reminds me I need to take a current picture of my collection. Been working on it a bit.

I was about to cry when I thought he meant the no 3 jacks was being used as a card holder haha that coin is worth more than what's probably on the table lol

Very nice collection sir. Did you receive the one I sent you?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I did receive it! Thank you so much! I've got a few more Odysseys that I'm looking for, then I'll post a picture of those. Just the one odyssey for now :/

How in the world did you get this years Major coins? I've been looking everywhere!

Those and a No Three Jacks would complete the collection.

Ive been scouring eBay looking for them, and I've been in Callaways pocket sending emails, tweets, Facebook messages, you name it. They've been pretty helpful when I can get ahold of someone..but getting ahold of them is the hard part. There's a St. Andrews coin on eBay right now, the bidding starts at $39.99. That would have been a little rich for my blood.

Going out on a limb here, but I have a feeling those in #TheGauntlet and #TheGrandaddy with Callaway and THP will get a few coins...

I have the 2013 Callaway major coins in a nice lighted frame. It came out awesome. Great collection OP.

Nice collection!

Back