Final Contest - 2015 THP Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf

Last day. Get those entries in!

AJ is great dude, get them in.

Entry submitted. A wise man once said, "Those who are picked last, shall finish first"

There are some really strong teams already in this wingding and I have a feeling this last one will be a ball buster too! :deadhorse:

There are some really strong teams already in this wingding and I have a feeling this last one will be a ball buster too! :deadhorse:

Going to do it in style too :)

Barbershop%20Quartet.jpg

Last day for the last team! Who is going to be one of the lucky final 3?!

Oh, and in case you somehow forgot, Roger freakin' Cleveland will be there. Better get your entries in!

Oh, and in case you somehow forgot, Roger freakin' Cleveland will be there. Better get your entries in!

Don't think that I haven't done the best I can with my entry. I would love to get in this.

I heard from a pretty good source that he does wonders with ones wedge game. They call it getting #Wedgeducated.

This could really coming in handy knowing Dubs is looming.

Entry in... I'm going to need one of those new THP hats if I'm lucky enough to get picked for this team!

Good luck everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Entry in... I'm going to need one of those new THP hats if I'm lucky enough to get picked for this team!
While I think you should still grab a hat, per the official Gauntlet thread, there will be headwear in team colors provided.

Callaway Headwear (Team Colors)

2 hours left!!

Sent in my entry, good luck everybody!

Getting down to the wire folks. 25 minutes. Get 'em in!

Guess we're all locked in! Good luck for whoever entered! Can't wait to see who the final 3 picks are!

Good luck everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting into this would make me smile. . OK correction. It would put a sh%+= eating grin so big on my face I'd scare people. HA

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Good luck everyone! Can't wait to see who will be joining us.

My heart just raced when I saw this thread...final picks for such an amazing event soon to be made, best of luck everyone!!!

Good luck guys, you're in for a heck of good time with AJ!

So, anyone else excited to find out the three who make it onto Team Yo?

So, anyone else excited to find out the three who make it onto Team Yo?

Well, seeing this thread pop up certainly got my attention! :jump:

Back