Votes: 79 58.5%
  • Taylormade

Votes: 17 12.6%
  • Titleist

Votes: 26 19.3%
  • Wilson

Votes: 52 38.5%

• Total voters
Haven't owned any Adams, Bridgestone, Cobra, Mizuno, or Srixon clubs. Somewhat surprising on Cobra and Mizuno, as I'm such a club guy, and those two are quite prevalent. Wilson Staff irons were the first "real" irons I ever owned. I thought I was John Daly (I got them in 1992). That's the only set of those, though, I've ever owned, as I quickly switched to Ping Zings and found a whole new world of distance and forgiveness. :banana:

Cleveland, Ping, Srixon, and Titleist. I normally buy new clubs a year or so after released for a discount and it's much harder to do with Ping and Titleist. Srixon clubs I've only seen in a store once. Cleveland I have nothing against and am surprised I have never gamed one of their wedges.

Half of them on the list I have never owned. Until a couple weeks ago I had never seen a Bridgestone club in person.

Mizuno, Adams, Bridgestone, Cobra, Srixon, Tour Exotics, Nike, Ping (did play some cheap Ping knockoffs for a season in the mid-90's).

Might be easier for me to name the brands I have played.

Adams, Mizuno, Srixon, Taylor Made, Titleist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

never owned clubs by:

Bridgestone
Srixon
Taylor Made
Nike
Wilson oh wait I'm pretty sure I had an old 8802 putter back in the late 1980's.

Bridgestone, Srixon, Wilson.

I've hit a lot of their stuff (and really enjoyed a lot of it). But, I've never owned it.

I've also never owned a Nike club. I've never meshed with their clubs, but I haven't tried the newest line yet.

Cobra, Nike, and Srixon in terms of clubs for me. I've had bunches of Nike and Srixon golf balls, but never a club from either.

Only Srixon for me

Bridgestone/Srixon for me

Adams, Nike, Srixon & Mizuno for me.

Ping, Srixon, Cobra, and Mizuno for the big ones.

Have owned all at one time or another.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Bridgestone, Callaway, Cobra, Srixon, and Wilson, mainly due to availability around me. I've come close with Callaway in recent years, but haven't bitten the bullet quite yet.

I've owned something from everyone on the list, maybe only Yonex comes to mind on not owning anything.

Only Ping for me.

Wilson - not easily found near me
Bridgestone & Srixon - Until recently they did not offer clubs in LH
Titleist & Cobra - I don't know why

Ping and Nike for me.

Came close to an Adams club last year but found something a tad better. I have owned something from the rest if them

I've owned them all in that list.

I've never owned Titleist or Mizuno golf club.

For myself I answered: Bridgestone, Cobra, Mizuno, Srixon and Wilson. I could see some clubs being added from Bridgestone, Cobra and/or Srixon sometime in the future.

For some of us it should have been, "Which brand haven't you owned this year?" :alien:

Adams
Bridgestone
Cleveland
Cobra
Nike
Srixon
Taylormade
Wilson

Only owned Callaway because I won them at a THP outing.

I have never had:
- Srixon
- Mizuno
- Bridgestone

Almost all because of availability to left handed golfers.

Back