2015 THP Invitational at The Club at Savannah Harbor

I have not played a round of golf since KC, but I have time and will be fine tuning (I hope) starting tomorrow - hope to get 7-8 rounds under my belt before I leave for GA.
And I should hit the gym so I can thoroughly enjoy the grit bar - gotta make sure I can fit into my shorts in Savannah!!

Playing in a tournament this Saturday, next Saturday and Sunday and then this awesome event. Hopefully all of this competition will bring my game back to where it was a month ago.

Hopefully the next couple of weeks go fast can't wait for this event. Looking at the weather should be plenty of golf in the next couple of weeks to get the game in shape

I have not played a round of golf since KC, but I have time and will be fine tuning (I hope) starting tomorrow - hope to get 7-8 rounds under my belt before I leave for GA.
And I should hit the gym so I can thoroughly enjoy the grit bar - gotta make sure I can fit into my shorts in Savannah!!

This Georgia humidity should help you out a bit with dropping a pound or two... :D Looking forward to teeing it up with ya :golf2:

late add to the party, looking forward to seeing everyone in a few weeks!

Glad to see this Troy. Welcome aboard buddy.

Glad you got in Troy. I still say we get paired up for some Hilton Head redemption. I still STINK, but it at least wouldn't be my first round of the year.

We will see you there
16601.jpg

Looking forward to seeing you again Troy, been too long!

Looking forward to seeing you again Troy, been too long!

Ahh nice, didnt see your name on the roster in the OP. The grit bar is in trouble!

Ahh nice, didnt see your name on the roster in the OP. The grit bar is in trouble!

That's unfortunate for me, but I am in attendance.

Grit bar will get wrecked!

Hopefully the next couple of weeks go fast can't wait for this event. Looking at the weather should be plenty of golf in the next couple of weeks to get the game in shape

Great to see someone new to the site jump in for an event! Looking forward to meeting you!

Great to see someone new to the site jump in for an event! Looking forward to meeting you!
Thanks, looking forward to meeting you and everyone else - best part of THP is the people

I hope there is an Oyster Bar somewhere nearby so us non grit people can indulge also, there just has to be one somewhere on River St.

Nice. Looking forward to seeing you again, my friend.

This event will be here before we know it. Like two weeks away!

I hope there is an Oyster Bar somewhere nearby so us non grit people can indulge also, there just has to be one somewhere on River St.

The dinner has a lot of different food on it.

I suspect there will be several options at dinner.

Don't sleep on the grits, though.

I can't say with 100% certainty that I've ever had a grit. I'm looking forward to crushing some though.

I can't say with 100% certainty that I've ever had a grit. I'm looking forward to crushing some though.
Grits are like Cream of Wheat. Only different.

Took me 23 years to try a grit. Being a Yankee and lover of oatmeal it was a struggle.

Shrimp and grits is now one of my favorite meals to make and eat.

LOL Jim and the Oyster bars!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back