will they be in Toronto again next year? I went last year in Montreal and I loved it
I believe it will be in Toronto next year Martin, but not entirely sure. Really enjoyed last year's edition you have some really nice courses in Quebec

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Just saw on Golf Channel's facebook page that Robert Allenby and his caddy parted ways after 9 holes today. A fan stepped in and carried the bag the rest of the way.

Crazy...

Seriously?

That's awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sorry but I find that hilarious .

Particularly the verbiage.

Allenby just needs to slowly disappear.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Who does he think he is, Shooter McGavin?

RBC Canadian

Maybe the caddy told him dont make a lie up about being robbed in Canada. Our Mounties are no joke and will fine him for lying and wasting their time. Funny stuff though, karma karma karma.

I want to see video of this. Allenby is just a joke.

Allenby is a tool. I believe the caddies account not his after Hawaii this year.

Allenby is a tool. I believe the caddies account not his after Hawaii this year.

Especially after this is (at least) the second time this has happened.

(Caddie claims fourth)

Allenby hasn't been the same since he was drugged, beaten, and abducted in Hawaii.

:rolleyes:

Allenby is such a joke. I feel he is becoming the unanimous "hated" player by most golf fans. After Hawaii I figured he would atleast lay low and work on his image. Instead he goes the opposite route. Definitely believing the caddie on his version of events. I would love to see some video and maybe get some audio.

PGA App shows that Graham DeLaet as withdrawing and I assuming it is for the left hand. When I was watching the coverage last night, he was grabbing his left hand after just about every other swing. I hope the injury isn't too bad and keep him out for any length of time.

PGA App shows that Graham DeLaet as withdrawing and I assuming it is for the left hand. When I was watching the coverage last night, he was grabbing his left hand after just about every other swing. I hope the injury isn't too bad and keep him out for any length of time.

Awesome, my token Canadian pick for fantasy golf this week and he wds.

Thats too bad, hope nothing serious. Hope Mike Weir can hang in there, wait.........

Ya he had a doctor come out and look at his hand mid round and put some type of tape on it. During his post round interview he said he was going to give it a go today but looks like it got worse.

I hope he gets better, but man that isn't good for my fantasy team haha

Ya he had a doctor come out and look at his hand mid round and put some type of tape on it. During his post round interview he said he was going to give it a go today but looks like it got worse.

I've seen MPLefty play with a bad back and a hangover so I know there is some fight in those Canucks. C'mon DeLaet, tough it out!

That leaves Hearn as the only Canadian left on my team.

That leaves Hearn as the only Canadian left on my team.
And he will probably win since I took him off my team in favor of some joker that put up 75 in round 1....

Awesome, my token Canadian pick for fantasy golf this week and he wds.

Am I the only one that picked 3 Canadians for my lineup this week?

Thats too bad, hope nothing serious. Hope Mike Weir can hang in there, wait.........

I took Adam Hadwin just to be safe in case Weir can't hang in there.. :)

And he will probably win since I took him off my team in favor of some joker that put up 75 in round 1....
Well, I picked him, so chances are slim he does well come Sunday afternoon. Remember, I'm the guy that had Leishman in my initial picks last week, and removed both Oosty and ZJ about midnight before the start of the Open.

Well, I picked him, so chances are slim he does well come Sunday afternoon. Remember, I'm the guy that had Leishman in my initial picks last week, and removed both Oosty and ZJ about midnight before the start of the Open.
Sounds like about the same time that I kicked Day to the curb in favor of DJ....

Back