Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Callaway Apex UT being pondered hard this morning... I have an ebay tab open right now and it's calling my name...

Working on a custom company staff bag from Score 54 golf. Any one have experience with them? Recommendations for others?

Here is rough draft.

74956c3f884fa2183673c42b9dfea261.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That looks solid. I have a staff bag I am doing (with ufotour) that should be done here in a few days really curious how it comes out. Hoping well so I can add a stand bag as well.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

A strong 3w. Xr pro 3deep, 816 14° are front runners
I have a XR pro 14 3 deep and absolutely love it! But it does help that I smash the crap out of it!!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

A strong 3w. Xr pro 3deep, 816 14° are front runners

I have a XR pro 14 3 deep and absolutely love it! But it does help that I smash the crap out of it!!

Seriously crushes it. The XR pro 3 deep is solid

Let's just say it almost kicked the driver out of the bag for good! At the Gauntlet I couldn't hit my BBA for crap so the XR was on! I played with AJ on day one and was keeping up with his drives and sometimes passing him by a few.

Vapor Pro or Vapor Flex driver.. Both can be had for pretty dang cheap right now.

Really enjoyed my time with the Vapor Pro. One of the more interesting driver sounds of 2015.

I spent limited time with the Pro, but I really enjoyed it. It was a lot more forgiving than I expected. I'm leaning pro.

Scotty Cameron

A new rangefinder.

My Z6 is on it's last leg.

I really want some z545 irons... so hard to find a solid set for a good price, especially since I'll have to lengthen them

That's a little vague. Anything in particular?

Haha so something a little rare is all I will say for now

I spent limited time with the Pro, but I really enjoyed it. It was a lot more forgiving than I expected. I'm leaning pro.

I really, really like the pro. Like Dan said, the sound is among the best of drivers I've tried. The stock pairing works fantastic for me as well.

3fb994377b555aae5acad29ff85c284e.jpg
6c37fa9c373315dde2cf2a0741aee9d0.jpg
d34178e1a57cdb26a907addf05a21bcc.jpg

Prepping for the LTD driver, almost bought this today! Tempting

Vapor Pro or Vapor Flex driver.. Both can be had for pretty dang cheap right now.

You'll be a bigger fan of the Pro I predict. The Flex was very unforgiving for me, whereas the Pro is way more forgiving than the "Pro" moniker would suggest. And as others have said, it sounds awesome.

Fairway woods.

Hybrids.

Anything in particular, War?
Not really, need to check some stuff out. I just am not happy with the SLDR hybos anymore. Worked well for a while for me, but just no consistency for me. I need to cover that 200-215 yard shot with something easier that I can rely on.

Have you hit the X2 deep? Wondering how the 2 compare.

Have you hit the X2 deep? Wondering how the 2 compare.
X2hot 3deep is super long! I may try find a head. I remember hitting that thing close to 300 off the tee

X2hot 3deep is super long! I may try find a head. I remember hitting that thing close to 300 off the tee
Wow stupid long kang!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Pondering whether to pull the trigger on a white hot RX off of Rakuten....

Pondering a new golf bag for the 2016 golf season. Needs to have orange predominately. Got my eyes open for one.

Want a full size driver again... thinking Titleist 915 D3 or M1 - any other suggestions to try? (any club I buy will be fitted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back