Wager Thread - The Legacy

Which captain takes it?
fb4627215a630b7b43372ee7837541f6.jpg

#Captain441

yup answered both places.

Betting on a sure thing is never really a gamble.

Then let's make it 40 McNuggets if you are that confident.

Done. I am going to be ass deep in McNuggets soon I need to stock up on Ranch and Zantac.

Ranch with McNuggets is a crime.

Bumping....because I can!!
One more day!
I am thinking Team Heritage, if a gun was held to my head, but the wager has to be really light (coffee, cigar).
Big money is on singles matches...

Thinking business will pick up in here tomorrow night

I'll go Team Heritage for a sleeve of three very tender dimpled nuggets from Bridgestone not Mickey D's. Said happy meal box will read "B330". Team Heritage = Sure Thing; it's like stealing.

Last edited:
I hear bridgestone and Wilson make great balls also.
Good point, my bad! Going back to edit a post ... Revised bet is a sleeve of B330, Team Heritage WILL prevail.

skim:

Is there an over/under on how many trips for ice cream are made??

One more day!
I am thinking Team Heritage, if a gun was held to my head, but the wager has to be really light (coffee, cigar).

I'll go Team Heritage for a sleeve of three very tender dimpled nuggets from Bridgestone not Mickey D's. Said happy meal box will read "B330". Team Heritage = Sure Thing; it's like stealing.

#TeamTradition

Name your price and put it on the board.

#ScaredMoneyDontMakeMoney

One more day!

Throw in the Royal Family and Tony Finau with some of those singles matches, then we'll talk.

Throw in the Royal Family and Tony Finau with some of those singles matches, then we'll talk.

Now THAT'S a bet I can get behind!
I will have some wagers tonight, promise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hm. I have a bet in mind for someone who is going to the BSG Championship if anyone is willing to play..

Back