The Netflix and Streaming Thread

This one may be next for me

Yeah, me too. I need something new.

Been watching An Idiot Abroad, but its just mindless funny. I want another series.

Tempted to go do an HBO series instead.
I'm 4 episodes in now. 3 and 4 have slowed back down a bit after 2, which was the best so far. They're taking a little longer to develop things than I'd like, but I could see why their doing it. I think the show has great potential, and once everything is set up I think it's going to be fantastic.

Is it the flash that is on the CW? If so I watched a few with Laura but kinda lost interest

Yes sir. I knew the smart one (GRex) watched it.

I thought Departures was crazy interesting, pretty sure I have seen every episode (when it was on cable here). The guys from that show (well two of them), have another series all about under water stuff that has some great film work done in it.

Not sure if it is out on Netflix, but if you are into adventure racing Boundless is a good watch.

I'm finally getting around to watching Daredevil, and am really enjoying it. 3 episodes in I think.

NCIS is finally on netflix. I'm excited to finally watch it.

11 seasons up and 23 eps a season, I'll be occupied a while.

I'm hoping Ray Donovan gets to Netflix soon. I've heard so many good things about it

I'm hoping Ray Donovan gets to Netflix soon. I've heard so many good things about it

Ray Donovan is amazing.

I'm not sure Showtime series make it to Netflix. But it's a great show.

Wow. Big win there. I've wanted to try NCIS.

My wife and I watched it for about 5 years from the beginning then we missed a fee episodes and gave up.

Got hooked on NCIS during Christmas break a few years back. Haven't missed an episode since. I'm sure I'll find my way to old episodes on Netflix. Currently running through Longmire.

Ray Donovan is amazing.

I'm not sure Showtime series make it to Netflix. But it's a great show.

Dexter was showtime right? I think some do but its few and far between. I haven't watched Ray Donovan but everytime I see a preview I think its something I would like. Hope it does get to Netflix eventually.

Dexter was showtime right? I think some do but its few and far between. I haven't watched Ray Donovan but everytime I see a preview I think its something I would like. Hope it does get to Netflix eventually.

Dexter and weeds were both showtime shows I believe (dexter for sure)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For you sushi lovers out there, you must check out, "Jiro Dreams of Sushi". It's all in subtitles but well worth it. This show makes you wonder if you had "REAL" Sushi all this time; not American Sushi...
For you regular foodies... "The Mind of a Chef". Narrated by Anthony Bourdain

Finished Sense 8 season 1. Definitely recommend, pretty solid.

Hell On Wheels season 4 recently got put up, score!

Nightcrawler is on NFLX streaming and worth a watch. :shock:

Amazon Prime Streaming has Banshee S1 and it's completely batsh*t crazy, seriously.

Amazon Prime Streaming has Banshee S1 and it's completely batsh*t crazy, seriously.
Banshee is awesome

Chef was a fun feel good movie to watch. Jon Favreau is hysterical.

I would concur, just violence and some sex mixed in. I have seen the 1st 3 seasons, and it doesn't slow down at all.

I need to check out Banshee

I tried to watch Sense 8 but I feel asleep...I was really tired so I don't think it was the show...need to try it again

Dee has never seen Wet Hot American Summer so we're watching it as a countdown for this one to kick off... Must say I'm pretty pumped for it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back