Will You Create Your Legacy - 2015 #THPLegacy Event

This villa brings back memories too. Barefoot wedge shots coming thing evening.
3d0266682dbffb4bb8f5d2e8bc8c24e1.jpg

Really cool seeing the first timers enjoy this place while the MCers grim ear to ear in memories

As a newbie, it's great to be here early. Great opportunity to soak in the environment without pressure.

Really cool seeing the first timers enjoy this place while the MCers grim ear to ear in memories
It sure is. The MC and now this is always so much fun to follow.

It sure is. The MC and now this is always so much fun to follow.

Just goes to serve as a reminder as to why I wanted to be a part of this so bad. If there is a Legacy in 2016, I will do whatever I can to get in.

And #18 #breathtaking
901d1fe6523de8bf63acc6c7fca43a54.jpg

Just goes to serve as a reminder as to why I wanted to be a part of this so bad. If there is a Legacy in 2016, I will do whatever I can to get in.

#GetInLine

:)

4 hours 10 minute round including letting a group play through and saying hi to the fellas on 17

Jealous of everyone there but happy for you guys too. Hoping I can be part of next THP event in MB

I'm so excited for our practice rounds tomorrow. Those pictures are breath taking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for all the pictures...I love that place, and miss that place. It is even better with THPers, so you all will have a great time for sure.

Thank you Josh and Morgan for the awesome gifts.

13e3fef490e30cabe550e33ff5860c0d.jpg

8a0553d94b09d4ee5351d6e6e19e5db7.jpg

17f41fcc923845641ec08a76a6e4eca5.jpg

I can't believe its almost go time for you guys. Soak in as much as possible. All these pictures bring back so many phenomenal memories. I truly can not wait to follow along

Sweet Captains gifts there. Great keepsakes!

Seeing these pics bring back so many memories!!! I love that place and I need to go back!

Nice Captains Swag Dev!

4202a0dfe8955988cd4b1cfb62d51744.jpg

Hanging with the gang at Quigley's Pint & Pub

LOVE this. This is getting so real for you guys and the rest of the forum. I love it. That place is magical and Dev those gifts are so awesome. Participants, soak in every freaking second down there. I have no doubts this will be one of if not the best weekends of you're life!! I can't wait to follow along!

4202a0dfe8955988cd4b1cfb62d51744.jpg

Hanging with the gang at Quigley's Pint & Pub

Looks like a great group. Did everyone actually get their food? If so, I think that puts Quigley's in the top 5 restaurants in MB.

Back