Cure Putters Review Thread

Was watching the Yankees game tonight. Paul O'Neil was talking about the charity tournament that Mariano Rivera hosted yesterday. They showed a clip of O'Neil draining a 30 foot putt. What was he using? You guessed it, a cure putter. He even said that he has been cured by cure. Thought it was pretty funny.

I stopped watching the game for a bit, would have been cool to see that.

Played with the Mrs last night a par 3 muni course close to the house. Very SLOW greens but managed 15 putts for the 9 we played. I was surprised how I was able to keep the speed with how slow the greens were.

Hope you guys enjoyed the sneak peek. Can't share details yet, but we have some very exciting stuff in the works!
We're going to see a lot more Cure Putters on Tour in the coming months!

11742713_835384439847938_7337415595937389928_n.jpg
[/QUOTE]

It looks to me from the picture that they have screw in weights that you might be able to adjust. Might just be for show though.

But I definitely want one!
Definitely looks like weight ports on the back. If not, there's another idea for them Seems like a good way to adjust weight in a standard looking design.

I gotta get a new head cover for my RX3. Still have the stock one but it doesn't stay on well.....

Working on a plan.

I gotta get a new head cover for my RX3. Still have the stock one but it doesn't stay on well.....

Working on a plan.
Mine is a little tough to get on my RX2 as well. Wish it was just a little bigger.

Mine is a little tough to get on my RX2 as well. Wish it was just a little bigger.

I think mine is plenty big....the magnets just don't seem to hold extremely well. Maybe I guess if the tabs where the magnets are was a little longer it would hold better since there would be more surface to surface magnet area.

I think mine is plenty big....the magnets just don't seem to hold extremely well. Maybe I guess if the tabs where the magnets are was a little longer it would hold better since there would be more surface to surface magnet area.
Ahh gotcha. Mine is a little tough to stretch across the width of the putter. The tabs are a hair short, but the magnets hold ok. What's your plan?

Purchased a RX2 in blue last week...Had it out on the course this weekend, AMAZING!! I am a big fan!!

Was watching the Yankees game tonight. Paul O'Neil was talking about the charity tournament that Mariano Rivera hosted yesterday. They showed a clip of O'Neil draining a 30 foot putt. What was he using? You guessed it, a cure putter. He even said that he has been cured by cure. Thought it was pretty funny.

That's Awesome! Would have loved to have seen that. Jeff fit Paul O'Neill with a putter at Trump International in West Palm Beach in the early spring. Glad to hear it's still in the bag and he's sinking 30 footers!
He's been Cured by Cure! Love it

Purchased a RX2 in blue last week...Had it out on the course this weekend, AMAZING!! I am a big fan!!
Thanks Pudge! Glad to hear the RX2 is treating you well. Please keep us posted as you get more time with it.

Ahh gotcha. Mine is a little tough to stretch across the width of the putter. The tabs are a hair short, but the magnets hold ok. What's your plan?

Custom build....ain't cheap though!

Nice pickup. With your consistency tee to green this is going to put you in that low low single digit capper.

Agree 100%. Lost my original head over but called up CURE and this arrived!! Pretty Stoked!!

Thanks CURE PUTTERS!!

188c2e581a27077a1e5207ff64fdd533.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love my new RX2 only 1 3 putt in each of the rounds I played. I have it maxed with the weights that came with it. My only complaints are the headcover magnets seem to be failing and I wish I had more of the blue aluminum weights, I'd like a full blue setup. I am so glad I pulled the trigger

Awesome customer service right there. These guys flat out rock

That is top notch customer service, I keep eyeing the RX2. I may need to give these a try for sure they look so nice

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

From where?

Local upholstery shop. I think any custom shop will need to have an existing Cure cover in hand for sizing purposes - would be very hard to do without.

Local upholstery shop. I think any custom shop will need to have an existing Cure cover in hand for sizing purposes - would be very hard to do without.
Good point, maybe I'll have to ship one out to EP!

Good point, maybe I'll have to ship one out to EP!
Let me know if you do that because I would be interested in grabbing a custom one from them.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

1b7bc60b09cadd3be590642b905ef414.jpg
3df8330beaa1ab47481e12ce38a88fe0.jpg

Current setup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back