USA Men's Soccer National Team

That was unfortunate...

If you play like crap, eventually you are not going to be able to rebound in the 2nd half. No excuse for that game.

Luckily they get to play a playoff game for the Confed Cup sometime later this year regardless.

Yup can't play like that in a semifinal and expect to just go out and walk all over another team.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Well there go my plans for Sunday night. Just posted my tickets on StubHub. For the sake of resale value, I certainly hope Mexico wins the second game.

I remember watching Jamaicans opening game and they were saying the head coach said he would be disappointed if they didn't make the semis and the announcers were openly mocking him.

Probably not laughing now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know the score and am bummed but since I missed it live I am watching the Gold Cup 3rd place game on DVR. Only thing is that I couldn't find it before I left the house so it is in Spanish... I just figured it would be on Fox but no dice

USA vs Mexico on October 9 to determine who goes to 2017 Confederations Cup. Site will be announced tomorrow.. expected to be the Rose Bowl.

USA vs Mexico on October 9 to determine who goes to 2017 Confederations Cup. Site will be announced tomorrow.. expected to be the Rose Bowl.

Mexico fired their coach today after he was involved in an altercation with a reporter at the Philly airport after the Gold Cup Final. Nice of Mexico to dump a good coach with the match with the USA coming up in a few months.

Announced yesterday that there will be a US Men's World Cup qualifier in St. Louis this November. I'm looking forward to to seeing some world class soccer in a great soccer town! We need an MLS franchise.

Announced yesterday that there will be a US Men's World Cup qualifier in St. Louis this November. I'm looking forward to to seeing some world class soccer in a great soccer town! We need an MLS franchise.

I saw that as well, I think it is Nov. 13th.

USA vs Peru tonight at 7 on Fox Sports 1 I believe. It is in my backyard and wish I could go but not in the cards for me.

Starters for tonight's game

2985ca20c13f20b46ad1381f25b7ace8.jpg

Nice come from behind win vs. Peru. Just have to keep building momentum heading into the CONCACAF Cup in October

USMNT vs Brazil tonight just about to kick off on ESPN 2

USMNT vs Brazil tonight just about to kick off on ESPN 2

Be prepared to see a ton of empty seats at Gillette Stadium. Ticket prices were stupidly high for this game. No way I could have gone though, even if it was cheap to go.

Be prepared to see a ton of empty seats at Gillette Stadium. Ticket prices were stupidly high for this game. No way I could have gone though, even if it was cheap to go.
That is a shame about ticket prices. I wonder why the prices were so high

Would have loved to go the game here vs. Peru but just wasn't in the cards for me.

Didn't see much of the game but by the score line didn't seem to go very well. I saw Hulks goal and then fell asleep haha

I just hope this team is ready for a huge game vs. Mexico

Yedlin gets his first start for Sunderland today. I hope he can play well and get a regular spot for them.

Gio Dos Santos was ruled out for Mexico with a thigh strain he picked up for the Galaxy

What time is the game?

8 PM on Saturday night. I believe it is on FS1

Back