Will You Create Your Legacy - 2015 #THPLegacy Event

8ccbe913f898c23de1772e29963d95dd.jpg

A little socializing.

That is some pretty sweet swag for the captains!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck everyone! Love that place!

Will You Create Your Legacy - 2015 #THPLegacy Event

I'm not even there and Im getting goosebumps thinking about what all you dudes have coming your way!

I'm not even there and Im getting goosebumps thinking about what all you dudes have coming your way!

Just think a year ago we were pushing that peg into the ground and teeing off for our practice round. #Memories

I want to jump through the screen and eat that Orange. Looks amazing

On the eve of this special THP Event, I wanted to come in here and wish each and every competitor a great weekend of golf, fun and camaraderie. I wanted to wish the captains a great time in putting it all together and I wanted to say some nice words about the courses. But frankly there is no fun in that and that is not what is on my mind.

Tomorrow it all begins. The work, the sweat and the grinding is done. The thinking and emotional preparation is a thing of the past. Six months ago you got your name called to have a chance to create your THP Legacy. A half a year ago. You were the lucky 16. You were the one's that had that grin and that full smile that couldnt get wiped off your face for a day. You were the ones that got to explain what the hell would be going on in Myrtle Beach to anybody that would listen for the last 180 days. And in just a few days, it will all be over. Not your Legacy mind you, but it just means to not let it slip by without noticing.

In about 12 hours you will hit the range and realize what this is all about. You will have your captains guiding you through it and once again I want to take a second and thank them for their service in this. A selfless act to help you create your THP Legacy and be a part of something special. You will have someone from your company that provided all of the goods there to guide you through it. You will have myself and Canadan there to guide you through it...But at the end of the day, it's you that will be guiding yourself through it. Take a deep breath and think about the situation for a second.

Each of you have traveled from all over this country (and other countries) to be a part of something unique. Something that is different than anything ever done. To take 16 people, from all different walks of life, with all different personalities and put them together from an internet site because some stupid idea said it would be fun. Then they said it couldnt be done...To that for THPers we say **** YOU, it can always be done. So tonight when you lay your head on the pillow for the last time before THP Legacy, know the ride will be long and short at the same time. It will be grueling and fun at the same time. And it will be joyous and sad at the same time.

This ****ing golf event will hit every single emotion one can hit on a golf course and when the dust settles, and the final putt drops, your Legacy will be the one that you leave out there, and you bring back to this community post event. Your Legacy is in your own hands, with the help of 7 amazing teammates and 1 captain, it's there for the taking. Tomorrow will be here before you know it and the fun will be nonstop.

Its TIME FOR THP LEGACY and we hope you enjoy the show.

Sweep the leg haha that's awesome! Heck of a gesture from Ricky

On the eve of this special THP Event, I wanted to come in here and wish each and every competitor a great weekend of golf, fun and camaraderie. I wanted to wish the captains a great time in putting it all together and I wanted to say some nice words about the courses. But frankly there is no fun in that and that is not what is on my mind.

Tomorrow it all begins. The work, the sweat and the grinding is done. The thinking and emotional preparation is a thing of the past. Six months ago you got your name called to have a chance to create your THP Legacy. A half a year ago. You were the lucky 16. You were the one's that had that grin and that full smile that couldnt get wiped off your face for a day. You were the ones that got to explain what the hell would be going on in Myrtle Beach to anybody that would listen for the last 180 days. And in just a few days, it will all be over. Not your Legacy mind you, but it just means to not let it slip by without noticing.

In about 12 hours you will hit the range and realize what this is all about. You will have your captains guiding you through it and once again I want to take a second and thank them for their service in this. A selfless act to help you create your THP Legacy and be a part of something special. You will have someone from your company that provided all of the goods there to guide you through it. You will have myself and Canadan there to guide you through it...But at the end of the day, it's you that will be guiding yourself through it. Take a deep breath and think about the situation for a second.

Each of you have traveled from all over this country (and other countries) to be a part of something unique. Something that is different than anything ever done. To take 16 people, from all different walks of life, with all different personalities and put them together from an internet site because some stupid idea said it would be fun. Then they said it couldnt be done...To that for THPers we say **** YOU, it can always be done. So tonight when you lay your head on the pillow for the last time before THP Legacy, know the ride will be long and short at the same time. It will be grueling and fun at the same time. And it will be joyous and sad at the same time.

This ****ing golf event will hit every single emotion one can hit on a golf course and when the dust settles, and the final putt drops, your Legacy will be the one that you leave out there, and you bring back to this community post event. Your Legacy is in your own hands, with the help of 7 amazing teammates and 1 captain, it's there for the taking. Tomorrow will be here before you know it and the fun will be nonstop.

Its TIME FOR THP LEGACY and we hope you enjoy the show.
How about that post. Soak in all in, guys. For the 16 players, ALL of this is for you.

They post, oh boy. Chillllllls.

And they ball marker is awesome lol.

JB with the night before, pump ypur ass up, get ready for a mind blowing, leave it on the course and have fun speech. Gets me every year. I just ran through the wall. Noice!!!!!

Oh man, JB posts get me fired up! Good luck guys and enjoy yourselves. Leave it all on the course!

Less than 12 hours!! I don't know if I can sleep tonight!

Have fun tomorrow fellas, the juices I'm sure will be flowing, take it all in. Event of a lifetime

Another thank you to Josh, Morgan Canadan, Bridgestone, Wilson and Lamkin. Mike and I have our own Villas where we are hosting our teams. Upon checking into our villas, our fridges were stocked with our favorite alcohol and nonalcoholic drinks as well as our favorite on course snack. Oh and there were a few other cool things.....
12a44fa1bebd5880b69b3096aff43eed.jpg

That's pretty excellent, Ricky.

And those ball markers you got the guys are fantastic.

That's some mighty fine swag Rickaay. JB/GG and Bridgestone, Wilson Staff, Lamkin, KBS have spoiled you already. It's on.

There's nothing quite like teeing it up at True Blue & Caledonia. You boys are going to remember this for the rest of your lives!

Well deserved guys.

Treating the captains very well. And well deserved. That's some awesome stuff.

Another thank you to Josh, Morgan Canadan, Bridgestone, Wilson and Lamkin. Mike and I have our own Villas where we are hosting our teams. Upon checking into our villas, our fridges were stocked with our favorite alcohol and nonalcoholic drinks as well as our favorite on course snack. Oh and there were a few other cool things.....
12a44fa1bebd5880b69b3096aff43eed.jpg
Agreed 100%. Above and beyond...very appreciated

Team Heritage

Friday
d158f6f32fe4c9e059aeb0ffeedd6869.jpg

Back