2014 MD Golf - Booth

Those Icon irons look sweet. Does anyone happen to know of any US retailers that might carry their equipment? Between these and the Wilson D irons I think I'm in love. I looked at the website but they're strictly UK based and expensive on ebay. Any info on buying stateside would be great. Thanks.

Those Icon irons look sweet. Does anyone happen to know of any US retailers that might carry their equipment? Between these and the Wilson D irons I think I'm in love. I looked at the website but they're strictly UK based and expensive on ebay. Any info on buying stateside would be great. Thanks.
Nowhere off the top of my head, I agree there's some pretty interesting g looking stuff, just no clue how one gets their hands on it. Haha

They have some international distribution but nothing U.S.: https://www.mdgolf.co.uk/distributors/international

if seriously interested, may be worth a call?

http://www.mdgolfus.com/#!contact/con8

Contact Us
Eastern Golf Enterprise
29990 Technology Dr., Suite 19
Murrieta, CA 92563
951-698-7787 Office

Wow thanks guys.

Wnt ahead and just paid the extra for these Icon irons I've been drooling over. I'll post pics and a brief review next week as they should arrive by Monday. If I end up not liking them I will return and go with the d200 set but I love the looks. Sgi iron with tons of perimeter weighting and a nice wide sole not to mention a large cavity. Went with the Mitsubishi Rayon shafts for a lighter feel.

My Icon irons came in yesterday. I got the upgraded Mitsubishi Kuro Kage 70g shafts which make shots feel like butter. Here's a few pics soo far but I'll give a comprehensive review on these puppies on Monday.

Attachments

• 1439775506305-1338716246.jpg
    1439775506305-1338716246.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 0
My Icon irons came in yesterday. I got the upgraded Mitsubishi Kuro Kage 70g shafts which make shots feel like butter. Here's a few pics soo far but I'll give a comprehensive review on these puppies on Monday.

Nice! Knowing literally nothing about these, I'm truly looking forward to hearing some thoughts as you keep playing them.

Good looking irons. Look forward to hear your thoughts on these.

Nice! Knowing literally nothing about these, I'm truly looking forward to hearing some thoughts as you keep playing them.
I will say the 8 iron, which I hit twice from my backyard into a field, is very live and springy with amazing pop. Also these are built with detail and quality which I noticed upon close inspection of the pocket cavities. I got the standard 4-PW so Ill add more pics and a very in depth review of each club on Monday. I'm actually looking forward to it.

Back