I haven't played or hit a ball in about 2 weeks. Hopefully a range session or two this weekend. School has been a beast.... Might end up doing Homework/Finals on Friday and Saturday nights of this trip... Ugh.

I may have picked up a new driver head and shaft to play around with though.... that could be fun. Not sure if it'll be ready for Iowa unfortunately.
Hey your Dad and I already have the excuses covered. You can't join in and btw no HOMEWORK!

Tap Talking my way thru the World of golf!

Hey your Dad and I already have the excuses covered. You can't join in and btw no HOMEWORK!

No excuses from me. I'm still taking your dollar bills!

I 'member back in' 46 I use to do homework. Lol

Just bring your homework with. After we've all had copious amounts of fireball Im positive we could all pitch in on it and get it done in no time.

Just bring your homework with. After we've all had copious amounts of fireball Im positive we could all pitch in on it and get it done in no time.
Ha it'll be my final... I need to maintain my gpa to maintain my scholarship $$. No fireballers doing it :)

No excuses from me. I'm still taking your dollar bills!
Your schoolwork is still driving you delirious!

Ha it'll be my final... I need to maintain my gpa to maintain my scholarship $$. No fireballers doing it :)
What's the assignment? Surely we can all put our heads together and BS our way through it. That's how I got through college.

What's the assignment? Surely we can all put our heads together and BS our way through it. That's how I got through college.

Maybe it'll be multiple choice and he can just answer "C" for everything.

Maybe it'll be multiple choice and he can just answer "C" for everything.

...that worked for all of my insurance licensing. Surely it works for college finals too, right??? Haha

C's get degrees so I wouldn't worry much about it.

C's get degrees so I wouldn't worry much about it.
Haha they actually don't in my program :) B's do though. Although A's save me $4k a year.

So who's ready to tear TCI and Honey Creek a new one? I think Honey Creek deserves a whooping after the rude weather and butt whooping it out on me last year. I didn't break 95 either round. I don't care what the weather man says..... I'm packing long John's.

I will be in shorts. It will actually be appropriate weather this time though. HA!

Here's hoping!!

Im gonna play Honey Creek next week sometime before Sunday. Need to practice the best way to hack through that track

Im gonna play Honey Creek next week sometime before Sunday. Need to practice the best way to hack through that track
I'm going tomorrow morning. I think. No sure I can stomach another horrid round.

I'm going tomorrow morning. I think. No sure I can stomach another horrid round.

Then play better

Then play better
Says the man with the 295 yd 4 wood. Meanwhile I was crushing 212 yard drives with Sleuth last week.

Says the man with the 295 yd 4 wood. Meanwhile I was crushing 212 yard drives with Sleuth last week.

It's all in the hips.... It's all in the hips....

4 wood only goes max 260....driver goes 280+... But it's usually in the treeeeeeeeeeees! You'll see!

It's all in the hips.... It's all in the hips....

4 wood only goes max 260....driver goes 280+... But it's usually in the treeeeeeeeeeees! You'll see!
Well my hips don't work.

Chiropractor should help that? Or maybe take a lesson?
Drop 60 lbs, develop some muscles, fix my golf swing or best of all. Take up drinking!

Hmmm one step at a time?

Hmmm one step at a time?
I'm hoping for a come to jesus session with my golf clubs tomorrow. Then everything will be A-OK

I'm hoping for a come to jesus session with my golf clubs tomorrow. Then everything will be A-OK

Fingers crossed!

No matter what it's gotta be better than this homework session...
5ed08ba172c1e173b22de7ad809b1afa.jpg

Back