Create Your Own Project X Shaft - #TheHandCraftedExperience THP Event

Hm, tapatalk doesn't let me now either... But this may be by design. It had in the past, what did you touch Don? You had one job!

Hmm, C Humphries has blown up my DM box with questions, because he seems to be the only one really excited about this event!

Perhaps JB can be of assistance, either with tech support or translating user names to real names for me?

DB
Here is my info.

Thanks for the update re: shafts

Dave August (Spivey)
Standard length (45"?), tour velvet +3 wraps.

I am looking forward to this event!! I will promise not to taste the shaft!

Try it now.

Apparently C Humpries is NEO and the rules of the Matrix don't apply to him.

DB

Did chumpries send so many pm's that you shut it off maybe haha. I just tried on Tapatalk and gave me message Ski put up. Not allowed to receive them.

Edit: It went through

Hey Don,

Here's my info: I play the LZ shaft in my Callaway XR at its stock length, so whatever that is would be great. Standard Multicompound grip is fine for me!
Barry is my first name, let me know if you need more.

It's good now, test went through. Get your info in ASAP folks!

Edit: I used tapatalk

Tell them to email me if that's easier and I can take them in.

Here is my info.

Thanks for the update re: shafts

Dave August (Spivey)
Standard length (45"?), tour velvet +3 wraps.

I am looking forward to this event!! I will promise not to taste the shaft!

I might smell it like a freshly opened can of coffee.

This is awesome! So excited. Hey DB, I just PM'd you, did it go through?

My PM to Don just worked from a PC. So hopefully it fixed now. So excited that this thing is getting so close! Maybe not Chumpries excited, but I am excited!

I also PM - now you have two copies, hope one went thru!!

I just got 5 PMs so it would appear that all is working now.

Thanks Guys!

And I have Friday off of work... I am thinking 200 balls at the range with the long club sounds awesome. Wont forget the notepad either.

Just sent! Exciting!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

This is gonna work out great, I have one more week off from work so I'll be able to give the shaft a thorough workout in that time then 2-3 times a week till the event.

Can't wait till this thing happens. Thank you Project X and The Hacker's Paradise.

DB you seriously made my day with this news today. Friday is so close I can taste it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

How in hades did I miss all this awesomeness today. The one day I'm crazy busy at work and a bajillion things happened! I would have guessed his inbox was full or something. Or maybe I just bugged him too much and the forum felt pity on him and locked it up so I'd quit bugging him :) I encountered the same thing you guys did a few weeks ago when I tried to send him yet another PM. Didn't occur to me to bring that up at the time.

I'll get you my specs asap. So flipping excited.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My PM to Don just worked from a PC. So hopefully it fixed now. So excited that this thing is getting so close! Maybe not Chumpries excited, but I am excited!

My excitement level would be hard to beat!
24ffc40a5d0b6dfeddfabbfb17615b69.jpg

Ps- If you all could DM me your specs and real names that would help. I don't know Awkward Silence from SkiBumGolfer from Mward.

I actually I know MWard. He's that Red Sox Fan that really likes Pedro Martinez.

Actually, I've heard if there was a line up of all THPers involve and Mward, you'd know who Ward is.

Just playing Ward. Based solely off your periscope videos, I hope to meet you one day.

All my requests have been sent to DB. Pumped.

I can't really believe I'll have the test shaft in hand tomorrow. So damn excited to get started!

I'm ready to find out more about the limits and specs of the graphics process. I know we have to limit it to about 5 passes of 1 color at a time. Beyond that, I'm just not sure what our limits will be.

Actually, I've heard if there was a line up of all THPers involve and Mward, you'd know who Ward is.

Just playing Ward. Based solely off your periscope videos, I hope to meet you one day.

Your words sting, much like your shin will when we do meet :D

I'm ready to find out more about the limits and specs of the graphics process. I know we have to limit it to about 5 passes of 1 color at a time. Beyond that, I'm just not sure what our limits will be.

I am not that great of an artist, so in Lue of actual talent I am going with something incredibly loud and bright.

Oddly enough, Wardy shoots his periscope videos through an actual periscope, so they appear to the viewer to have been shot from an adult vantage point.

Back