Live Update Thread - 2015 THP Legacy

Well I am sure people will alter what he does, but the man is a club fitting genius.
I wouldn't touch crap after that. He's astounding at what he does.

Pretty darn awesome to have a professional help these guys with their quick adjustments right on the spot. Talk about taking second guesses out of your mind.

It really is. Instant feedback. #Numbersdontlie

What kind of adjustments are they making there?

Watching guys get fit by Duffy for Wilson was pretty awesome. He kind of knows what he is doing....

Well I am sure people will alter what he does, but the man is a club fitting genius.
Fit by pro....I'd tend yo keep settings, but that's me.

What kind of adjustments are they making there?

Its amazing what adjustable drivers can do to change. I know the feelings of "this driver just doesnt suit me" is out there (not anybody in particular) (or even here necessarily). The truth is that with proper info and knowledge, someone can absolutely get dialed in.

Just wow. What an awesome weekend. Hats off to JB, GG, Bridgestone, Wilson Staff, KBS, Lamkin and True Blue/Caledonia for putting on a truly special weekend. Live it up fellas.

Love following along, those bags are gorgeous! Having a badass fit me into the perfect setup id definitely never touch it haha

Those M3's are my favorite of the bunch for sure.

Yeah, I wasn't quite sure if they had a little setup with lofts/lies and all that jazz or what.

This event is incredibly exciting to follow along with. Guys have gotta be jacked with all the cool stuff they are experiencing. :)

Its amazing what adjustable drivers can do to change. I know the feelings of "this driver just doesnt suit me" is out there (not anybody in particular) (or even here necessarily). The truth is that with proper info and knowledge, someone can absolutely get dialed in.

Those M3's are my favorite of the bunch for sure.

Agree. Tied with the DPF's IMO. Both just sooooo sexy while still being playable.

Hanging out watching guys tee off
3fc8f8e702ce20485e373218242505eb.jpg

1st tee shot with the new drivers!

The 10th is a fun hole to start on - especially when you've got everyone hanging out there. A bit more room to hang out and watch than the first tee.

A 14 club deal and no staff bags? I'm surprised. Looks like a lot of fun.

The 10th is a fun hole to start on - especially when you've got everyone hanging out there. A bit more room to hang out and watch than the first tee.

what course is this?

Wanted to give the players something they will use.

color me jealous!

Staff bags are awesome but pimped out stand bags that can really get used once these fellas return home are awesome.

MUCH more practical from a long term use perspective.

color me jealous!

THP Events are pretty special. You just take the chance and signup for one sometime. Still have another scheduled for the midwest with signups coming in the next few weeks.

I love the use of stand bags. Definitely more practical for actual use.

Back