What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
8217f6f1bbd10675c373c63928783b30.jpg

Also a few utx grips

Posted just for Dev using Tapatalk

Picked up a few new Odyssey Poker chips for the collection. Now just trying to find the British open Callaway coin from 2013.

I'm excited to hear your feedback on this.

Callaway The Open Coin off of ebay for $102

ok maybe not...I am buying a 9 hole greens fee for a fraction of that $102 cost

A few things for the Savannah heat and hummidi…I mean Event.

6c311752639230d934e7310040c385c6.jpg

I have no idea if any of this crap works, but it was all in the sale bin (the iLines we're $2/piece--too bad they only had 6).

Nuun works but nasty. Add some Mio.

Nuun tastes like I am guessing old bath water does.

I love nuun. You just have to double up on the tabs per serving.

I tried Nuun tablets before...and some flavors are definitely better (?) than others... I picked these three with hopes they are better than what is currently in my bag. I think whatever that is, is a cross between root beer and tang....

I personally really like the Nuun tablets, received a sleeve at MI/OH/.... outing in Ohio last year and have been hooked on them since. ANd yes i second the having to double up on the tabs!

Heavenwood!!

27d7bd9296b60a9f61a1bca99691afdb.jpg

Bought my first GPS: the Golf Buddy VS4. I'm pumped that I won't have to go sprinkler hunting anymore to figure out my yardages.

SligoCollage-510x600.jpg

Mystery 3 pack of Sligo shirts 43 bucks with a coupon code. Only really one or two in that lot that I might not like but I am open to try new stuff haha. But at around $14 a shirt I couldnt resist.

Bridgestone b330's

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Bought a dozen prov1x. Came with 5 entries to win a Folds of Honor red,white and blue titleist staff bag. This bag is one of the best I've seen!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

SligoCollage-510x600.jpg

Mystery 3 pack of Sligo shirts 43 bucks with a coupon code. Only really one or two in that lot that I might not like but I am open to try new stuff haha. But at around $14 a shirt I couldnt resist.

Can't wait to see what you end up with!!! Always fun getting the mystery box going.

Can't wait to see what you end up with!!! Always fun getting the mystery box going.

I will post the shirts that end up coming. I honestly dont hate any of them. My only fear is they throw a curveball and send a shirt not pictured. I hate calling customer service lines.

I will post the shirts that end up coming. I honestly dont hate any of them. My only fear is they throw a curveball and send a shirt not pictured. I hate calling customer service lines.
they all look pretty good, I'm not sure I would rock the plaid one tho

Two golf shirts and shorts.

Just picked up my newly shafted Bridgestone 715

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back