Contest - Callaway Coins 2015 Open Championship

Yep, I need one... bad.

The coin turned out great. A classic look from a truly classic golf course. Plus, it's blue, and things that are blue are amazing.

Well sell this, I do not get people. Anyhow. Official entry: The Swilcan bridge is a place of tradition of much history. As the home of golf this place is truly iconic legend to this wonderful game. This coin is a great representation of this and a real treasure. Thanks THP and Callaway for this opportunity

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Excellent! An exemplary example of designs featuring the home of golf, St. Andrews!

When I first saw that coin, on Twitter, I think I might have peed just a little, because in my opinion, that's the best major coin they've done yet. I seriously contemplated begging for one, but was already blessed with a Masters coin earlier this year. Honestly, I'd pay for this coin, but hope I won't have to, but I like it that much.

Its one of the most recognizable landmarks in golf, all the greats have walked over it and I would be honored to mark my ball with it.

Good looking coin. I don't collect so I'm out but good luck everyone!

Thanks THP and Callaway.

The colors of the coin stand out. I love the Swilcan bridge and it is one of the most recognizable parts of any course and having that as the forefront of the coin is the best way to represent the Old Course. The details just pop out.

Would love a chance to win the coin.

Love the use of the Swilcan bridge on the coin - brings back thoughts of past champions walking over it for the last time, pausing to enjoy the moment and take pictures that seem to endure, in my mind, at least.

What is not to love about this coin?!?!

Iconic Callaway blue, encircling the legendary view of Hamilton Hall overlooking the Swilcan Burn Bridge. I would love to game this coin, and share some of the history with my friends and other golfers. This coin would be the ultimate conversation starter!

I think it embodies the old time feel with a new age look. Incredible color scheme. Love it!

I'm in!

Just an absolute classic look to these. Understated and unmistakable imagery on it. Love how the blue just pops.

I am not a huge coin collector, but with all due respects to the THP coins of which I have several, this is the most beautiful coin I have ever seen! The details are incredible of some of the most iconic structures in golf. From the Swilcan Bridge to the historical Old Course clubhouse to the other epic structures surrounding the 18th green at the home of golf, this coin screams class, beauty and history. Because of the fact that playing The Old Course at St. Andrews is number one by a huge margin on my bucket list, this coin would be treasured in my possession and likely would not be put into use until I either have the opportunity to strike number one off my bucket list or am fortunate enough to play in the Grandaddy or the THP Legacy. An epic coin like this must only be used for extremely special occasions.

I just think it looks flat out awesome. Simple as that. Incorporating the Swilcan Bridge was the best thing they could do IMO. Such an iconic part of that course.

Why would anyone want to sell this?!

This coin is an elegant representation of one of the most cherished and iconic landmarks in golf history which was created by one of the most iconic golf brands in golf history.

Beautiful rendering, and would be an honor to win it. I love these types of items and can imagine it would be fun to pass on to someone else who would appreciate it one day.

Thanks for the contest, Callaway and THP!

Another Sweet Item up!
Offical Entry:

There's only 2 spots from St Andrews that are extremely recognizable, The Swilcan Bridge and The Road Hole. Callaway chose the greater of the 2 to commemorate the 2015 Open from St. Andrews. It would look great in the centre of the ones I've gathered over the years.

It is so cool that they were authorized to use the Swilcan Bridge on the coin, best coon they have made so far.

What a great coin representing the home of golf.

My collection is quite small, but one of these puppies would look great in it. good luck everyone

It's def a conversation starter. The look gives it that mysterious black and white look with the outer color edge. Great way to represent the Old course

This coin is not only beautiful, but it epitomizes what truly IS golf. This is the old course, St. Andrews, the acknowledged birthplace of the sport enjoyed by all of us and millions of golfers around the world. Without St. Andrews, this website may not exist. And what better to put on a coin to represent St. Andrews than the famed Swilcan Bridge with the stylish and classic Hamilton Grand (originally the Grand Hotel) in the background. This represents the vast, and storied history of golf in all its glory.

St Andrews where it all started. And ironically where some of the greatest golfers chose to end thier Open Championship history. Just like they, and 1000s of golfers do on the Old Course stop and take pause to reflect. Displaying the beauty of this coin will forever be a reminder to stop and reflect just how awesome this game has been for me.

Love that it looks authentic...as in ye olde scottish

As many have said and I agree that this is one the best they have created. The Masters one this year was very nice too.

As I have one I am out. Congrats on who gets this amazing coin!

I love the look of the coin and the bridge. I see that bridge and I remember the big three and when they walked over it the last time. I'd love to add this coin to my collection of Callaway major coins. I can promise it won't be sold!

Thanks for the contest Callaway and THP!

Back