Live Update Thread - 2015 THP Legacy

Nice of True Blue to put the pin on 18 in the "easy" position today.

If the guys are smart during their practice rounds, they'll look at the back left of the green in preparation for Sunday.

Also catching up from earlier today: I want that Bridgestone umbrella now. It looks great.

Nice of True Blue to put the pin on 18 in the "easy" position today.

If the guys are smart during their practice rounds, they'll look at the back left of the green in preparation for Sunday.

Also catching up from earlier today: I want that Bridgestone umbrella now. It looks great.
Pin was way back yesterday

Damn, just got to catch up on this. Merry Christmas indeed. So much awesomeness. Enjoy fellas!!!

My guys

553a7884455a4664af7dc9cea2157c97.jpg
a936c731ccd652d65055314b877b4e04.jpg

This looks absolutely outstanding gentleman! Play well and enjoying the hell out of it!!!

18 from the TB back porch.

49eb24fb68247e490a59d1fd5761ab6d.jpg

~Rock

Played well with the new sticks and shot 40 on back. Won a closest to the pin. Ron got my driver fixed too

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

18 from the TB back porch.

49eb24fb68247e490a59d1fd5761ab6d.jpg

~Rock
We're done, but all still hanging out... Hard to beat the view.

Thanks to Duffy, from Wilson Staff. Was there to answer any questions we had, and gave good advice when we were doing time on the Flightscope.

I just want to watch Kevin hit that V4 utility iron all day. He was 60 yards out on 18.

Cracking updates and pics, keep them coming folks.

Live Update Thread - 2015 THP Legacy

Geoff, Fairband and myself smoke the J715 driver into the fairway...and Bret hits his 17* hybrid 20 yds past us. This guy is silly long.

Shoulda hit further!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bret is ridiculously long.... He's gotta have an incredible chiropractor and core strength trainer...

Geoff, Fairband and myself smoke the J715 driver into the fairway...and Bret hits his 17* hybrid 20 yds past us. This guy is silly long.

So much amazing stuff in this thread already...all the gear looks amazing!!

And I also love the stand bags vs the staffers.....I love and cherish my MC staffers....but I would get much more use from a custom stand bag

Seriously great stuff guys

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Back