What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost got it today but very happy with a +1 (72). The new putter has been great and using my 3Deep off the tee has really eliminated stupid strokes.

Not a good round.

46/45 - 91

First round in the 90's since sometime back in June.

Tommy

73 on a 71.3/124 this morning. 75 at a 7000 yard 73.7/144 this afternoon. Made double on the last hole of the day - argh!

83 from 6950, it was a grind.

41/41=82, no birdies, no 3 jacks. 30 total putts. Only 4 GIRs.

Almost got it today but very happy with a +1 (72). The new putter has been great and using my 3Deep off the tee has really eliminated stupid strokes.
Still need to get out there and play!

Nice round! That the one you were bombing in Hilton Head? You crush that thing

Ryan you hit that thing crazy at Hilton head, nice score dude. Keep up the good work

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Ate-e-freakin-one today.
Eye-stun-kit-up!
Putted like I had never been on a green before.

Just missed breaking 90 tonight. Finally starting to put some decent swings on the ball this year.

Still need to get out there and play!

Yes, we need to play again and soon! Such an awesome round with you in Florida

Nice round! That the one you were bombing in Hilton Head? You crush that thing

It is indeed. My last three rounds, it's been my driver. Mainly because of the links course I played twice but today I just kept the momentum going.

Pick me up on the way?

Road trip!

Come on out boys! We could meet in the middle if there is anywhere decent to play.

Yes, we need to play again and soon! Such an awesome round with you in Florida

It is indeed. My last three rounds, it's been my driver. Mainly because of the links course I played twice but today I just kept the momentum going.

Come on out boys! We could meet in the middle if there is anywhere decent to play.

Redlands Mesa?
Devil's Thumb?

Yeah, it was a stupid idea.

That far back never bothers me. I'll hit a lot more 5-7 irons into greens, and the par 5's are usually three shotters, which isn't the end of the world. When the par 3's are all over 200 though, that's just poor designing by the architect.

When the par 3's are all over 200 though, that's just poor designing by the architect.
Public course at home has this problem - it's a lot of course, but a much better course, from the tips. Except the par 3s, which go approximately 220, 210, 240 (to a shallow green) and 245 (into the prevailing wind). It's stupid no matter how long you are.

8 pars and a 3 putt bogey (barely missed bird, HUGE lip on the comeback) for a smooth 37 from the tips tonight.

I am so tired of my course not having consistent green speeds. I'm a creature of habit and I'll be happy to admit that -- And I putted CRAZY well this weekend at reasonable speeds. Slow nonsense tonight.

That far back never bothers me. I'll hit a lot more 5-7 irons into greens, and the par 5's are usually three shotters, which isn't the end of the world. When the par 3's are all over 200 though, that's just poor designing by the architect.

215, 203, 188, and 167

One of the Par 5's played 603 today though, 235 to reach the fairway. Wind was in the face on that one today. Dumb.

One of the Par 5's played 603 today though, 235 to reach the fairway. Wind was in the face on that one today. Dumb.

That's a lot of golf hole...

Brutal today. 42-46 for an 88. I stink from 100 and in right now. Horrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back