SeeMore Putters Thread

Thinking I want to try one of these Giants...might have to sell off a few things to get some funds in the Pay Pal account

New arrival to the inventory this morning. ��
C22DFE73-3248-45F6-94D6-F605B9AC7631_zpsmts3s2jk.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
485BB404-B661-48ED-8178-D3B192E745B9_zps8bbq1dvk.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Congrats rogt! That is my 2nd favorite out of my somewhat vast array of SeeMore models.

Emailed seemore and got an initial response but no followup so wanted to ask your experiences:

Just finished Stockton's Unconscious Putting and applaud most of the ideas in it, but wonder about forward press and SPi/RST. I find a bit of forward press helps me (confidence and staying relaxed) but it may not be best practice with seemore? What do you do?

They asked my putters and specs so: 34" cdm X2, 33" FGP mallet, both standard loft/lie and Super Stroke 3.0.

Emailed seemore and got an initial response but no followup so wanted to ask your experiences:

Just finished Stockton's Unconscious Putting and applaud most of the ideas in it, but wonder about forward press and SPi/RST. I find a bit of forward press helps me (confidence and staying relaxed) but it may not be best practice with seemore? What do you do?

They asked my putters and specs so: 34" cdm X2, 33" FGP mallet, both standard loft/lie and Super Stroke 3.0.

The forward press just removes all the benefits of the SPI method. You can forward press a SeeMore, but you'll never get the set up indicator that you do by hiding the red dot. They'll build you whatever you want, as I'm pretty sure they've told people they'd build them armlock putters. There will just be red dots visible all over the place.

New arrival to the inventory this morning. ?
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
Feel free to box that up and send it here if you don't like it. Looks awesome man!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The forward press just removes all the benefits of the SPI method. You can forward press a SeeMore, but you'll never get the set up indicator that you do by hiding the red dot. They'll build you whatever you want, as I'm pretty sure they've told people they'd build them armlock putters. There will just be red dots visible all over the place.
Understand but the question is there some trigger besides forward press you use to initiate the stroke?

Understand but the question is there some trigger besides forward press you use to initiate the stroke?
I have my line, the dot is hidden, time to rock the shoulders!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
Sweet purchase, you're going to enjoy using the DF.

The Deep Flange and PR M1 are always battling for position in my "summer" bag.

Sent from my G3 using TapaTalk Pro

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
I have that same one saved in my bookmarks. I lust after it daily. I wish I could hit one before I buy.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I have that same one saved in my bookmarks. I lust after it daily. I wish I could hit one before I buy.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Will be trying tomorrow on the course I think it might be a mainstay in the rotation. Took forever to get a HT to try wasn't a fan the first couple rolls so will see what this will do.

Will be trying tomorrow on the course I think it might be a mainstay in the rotation. Took forever to get a HT to try wasn't a fan the first couple rolls so will see what this will do.

Have yet to hear anybody say the DF did not work for them.

Finally got to use my CDM x2 for the first time last night. First hole I had a 10 footer for birdie and drained it. Played great golf after that. My nemesis hole at my home course is an island hole par 3 (my avatar). Hit it 12 ft from the flagstick and nearly drained that birdie too. Only played 9 holes but it was the best 9 holes Ive strung together since June. 2 birdies, 4 bogeys, 3 pars. Love the CDMx2 and I think it will stay in the bag for a while.

Yep, pick a spot, square up, hide the dot, time to rock!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I just... Continue to enjoy my M7 PR. A lot.
2015 has been the Best you have putted in the 4 years ive known ya.

I mean man you are awful with that thing ill take it off ur hands

Rolled a few different ones today at Golfsmith & really liked the X2 but with the occasion that is coming up, I want some engraving/stamping or something similar.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2015 has been the Best you have putted in the 4 years ive known ya.

I mean man you are awful with that thing ill take it off ur hands

Thanks dude, that means a lot. Aside from a pathetic effort at bermuda with a wicked tour M2, I am beyond thrilled with my putting. Every time I stepped up to a putt today I felt like I could make it.

How did the DF work out for you?

Dear M7, you felt great and I sort of want you. See you soon

Ok newb idiot question...is there a difference putter wise between the m7 and the m7 pr...i want exactly what dan has putter wise

31 putts with the M7 today. Thanks to a certain Canadian I was able to put a standard pistol grip back on it as opposed to the super stroke I had put on. Feels so much better.

Back