2016 Bettinardi Production Models Preview

Well the color scheme is fantastic and that BB1F looks incredible.

Well the color scheme is fantastic and that BB1F looks incredible.
Might be my new Christmas present!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

That head cover too.

Absolutely love the color scheme. There are some good looking putters in here and one just may need to be added to the collection

I hope my secret Santa sees this lol

I like the looks but Im not a fan of the honeycomb face at all. Wish they would stick with the fit face.

Hello Inovai3 center shaft. You have caught my eye with your #7 like traits.
My thoughts as well. Bb1f and bb8 look good as well

omg take my money

That face milling just looks incredible!

Well it's been awhile since I have added to my Betti collection. A center shafted Inovai3 and/or a BB1F would do nicely.

You can add me to the list of those that prefer the FIT face over the honeycomb.

What is this fit face thing? I kinda like the honeycomb

the BB440 is speaking to me

BB1, get in my bag right now! That color scheme is sick. Hopefully TGW puts some of these new Betti's on the demo floor when they are released.

It's the extra deep milling that they addover the honeycomb of the fly milling, like on the Inovai. Makes the face feel much softer. The face on my Inovai feels AMAZING.

Feel Impact Technology. Removes material from the face giving a softer feel. Comparison the honeycomb is the firmer of the two if you've tried one, the FIT to me is much softer and messes me up on quick greens.

Yep those look damn good!!!

That BB1F is sweet!

Inovai 3.0 would be awesome. Better start saving

That Bb440 is something special. I am loving the whole package . Santa please put this under my tree?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Man I'd love to buy another Bettinardi. But with me having a SeeMore in the bag. I can't see buying another putter just for the collection at this moment. But if I do, I love the green on the 16's. Sure is an awesome color. And I love the way the BB8 looks.

Man those look beautiful, that BB1F is tugging on my shirt a little.

Also, the BB putters look to have the same finish on the shafts as Ctaper which is pretty effing awesome.

I am really liking the looks of the new inovai

Back