Calling all Carolinians

I've definitely gotta join sometime. Charlotte is only a couple hours away.

I've definitely gotta join sometime. Charlotte is only a couple hours away.
We play all over too. We played Tot Hill, there has been outtings in SC, Raleigh area, and others. I hope I can get to the next one.

I'm going to see how my mom is doing in VA this weekend and catching a round with the guys up there on Saturday and the Legacy is going on, but we need to start setting something larger for next month to get max participation.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Working on piecing together a foursome for Cobblestone Park in Columbia, SC for Saturday morning. Cobblestone is in great shape and the guest rate right now is roughly $37 with cart.

Working on piecing together a foursome for Cobblestone Park in Columbia, SC for Saturday morning. Cobblestone is in great shape and the guest rate right now is roughly $37 with cart.

Sounds like the greens have bounced back from the aeration they did a few weeks ago.

Sounds like the greens have bounced back from the aeration they did a few weeks ago.

Bounced back quite nicely and is playing better than Columbia, Lexington, or Spring Valley at the moment.

Oh yeah, I'd love to play Cobblestone, I'm playing with some guys at my home course (Country Club of SC in Florence) Saturday, I'm hoping the greens are fully recovered from their aeration a couple weeks back.

Possum Trot, Wednesday morning ... got two already. Anyone else want in?

Anyone interested in playing a round in the Raleigh - Durham area this weekend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone interested in playing a round in the Raleigh - Durham area this weekend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What course you thinking of playing at and what time? I may be able to play, depends on money and time...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

anyone who wants to play birkdale let me know. I am currently a member there so anyone who plays with me can save some money off the rack rate. just let me know.

In!! I'm a member at The Divide, which reciprocates to Birkdale, but according to their stupid policy, I have to go thru The Divide to make a tee time and I pay $30 but it has to be after 11am. Would you want to play this weekend in the afternoon or evening? Or would you mind checking with your pro shop and ask them if they would hold me to this policy or just let me pay the $30 if you made a morning tee time?

I'm in for Birkdale pretty much any weekend

Was hoping for a Birkdale event, but since it didn't develop, ir13 and I are rendezvousing at Emerald Lake at 3:00 today if anyone wants to join us.

I should be free in a couple of weeks. Finally having Nick's birthday party tomorrow (honey do list attending today), and Savannah next weekend. Then, I hope I am free!

Duece, we've still gotta get up for a round one of these days.

We have any members in the Charleston/Hilton Head area? I'm gonna try to play Bear Creek sometime this month, wanna see if any THP'ers might be up for it.

Great round at a great course yesterday with ir13 (aka Joey)!! Joey put the pressure on with birdies on 16 AND 17, so everything came down to the last hole with Joey up by one stroke. His drive into the deep bermuda helped me out but then my approach sitting in the mulch mound at the base of a tree 8 ft above the green gave him back the advantage. My one putt and his 3 putt from just on the fringe clinched a tie. Congrats Joey on your one off your PB!! Your game is looking awesome bud, as you left some meat on that bone. Looking forward to another round!!

Last edited:
Sounds like a fun round guys, I can't wait for work to slow a little so I can get some weekend golf in.

I finally got a chance to go to Tanger Outlets to the Taylormade Outlet. I was fairly underwhelmed, but the Lethal boxes are a great deal. Who doesn't need 144 Lethals?

I finally got a chance to go to Tanger Outlets to the Taylormade Outlet. I was fairly underwhelmed, but the Lethal boxes are a great deal. Who doesn't need 144 Lethals?

I was there last week and it was a sad state of affairs. Great prices and still zero interest in anything by anyone who entered.

I was hoping to pick up a TP wedge or two, but all they had were the older wedges and very few of them. Great prices on TP irons and anything SLDR and of course the Jetspeed stuff that they're having trouble giving away.

Played at River Oaks just outside of Statesville today. Highly recommend this course - $33 on Saturday mornings and got through in right at 4 hours. It was in very good shape. It helps to play it with someone who has played there before if you can. Shot 39-47 (the hot dog at the turn seemed to sit heavily).

Give 'em hell!

I was hoping to pick up a TP wedge or two, but all they had were the older wedges and very few of them. Great prices on TP irons and anything SLDR and of course the Jetspeed stuff that they're having trouble giving away.

You shoulda picked up a mini driver......#legit

You shoulda picked up a mini driver......#legit

By the time I got there, the boys had ran me out of money getting clothes for school. This was more of a recon trip for next time, but I have to get new wedges next.

Those TP EF's look sweet! Would luv to hit some.

Back