If you could change one club in your bag...

Den60

Reaction score
Handicap
13.6 USGA
Just one club. Cost is no option (consider it free to you). What club would you replace and what would you replace it with?

It would definitely be the 3 wood. For a replacement, I would be torn between the F6 3-4 or the M2 HL. Since I have never gamed a Cobra wood, I would probably try out the F6 out of curiosity.

Putter. To some silly ass tour rat nonsense just to say I had one.

The rest though, I adore.

Putter. Definitely the putter.

Would have to be putter haha I cant think of any other clubs costing over 10 grand. Id get the craziest most expensive thing ever just to say I had it.

If someone is giving it to me for free, I'll take a Cameron 009 please!

Putter. I'd want my dream putter; a Circle T Button Back 1.5. Perfection.

If you could change one club in your bag...

Irons (are the considered "one"?). Not sure what to replace them with, but I would love a full iron fitting by a really good fitter.

If irons don't count, then putter. Some ridiculous $1k+ either tour betti or piretti

Bentley driver for me. I can drive a Bentley, but just in a different way than normal.

J715 driver with the XXIO.

Bentley driver for me. I can drive a Bentley, but just in a different way than normal.

Then sell it and buy a house

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 wood. Hopefully the one I just bought off here. Haha. 3+ j15f 13.5

Some really nice and expensive Japanese clubs or an expensive putter

Hybrids. I bought some Adams Pro DHys for $50 each, now I am in serious ponder mode for the new Callaway Apex.

I would probably pick up a heaven wood for my 3 hybrid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably change out my 5 iron for a 5 hybrid.

Shortened my fairway wood #5 to 40 inches, I transformed it to woodbrids or rescuewoods :smile:

I'm with some of the others in here. Putter to a Circle T custom "Cash is King"

I guess it would be some ungodly priced putter because everything else I could replace at any time.

I'd get rid of the hybrid and replace it with a matching 3i. Couldn't hit the damn thing from the ground if my life depended on it.

My fairway wood. I like the Srixon 4W, but I probably need a bit more forgiveness at that spot.

Driver, because the one I have has been a thorn in my side since I got it (off and on, at least), but I'm too stubborn to change it.

a driver for me, maybe a XXIO prime

Back