Live Update Thread - 2015 THP Legacy

Man work keeping me from keeping up in here sucks! You guys are doing a FANTASTIC job with the pics and updates. So, thank you. All the gear looks phenomenal.

The biggest surprise club for me was the 4h for me. I just hit that thing so well on the range today. Also the ADDI 5R shaft in my 5 wood is just the perfect pairing for me.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

So much swag!

question to all. What club(s) in your bag is the one that is surprising you the most today?

Probably the Bridgestone hybrids. So forgiving and very long. Coming from the X2 hot hybrid I was a little anxious but they are excellent.

question to all. What club(s) in your bag is the one that is surprising you the most today?
It's hard to pick one, since I haven't played any of year before. But, if I had to narrow it down, the D200 driver, C100 short irons, and the wedges, ohhhh those wedges.

Most surprising?

D200 Driver, 5 wood and Hybrid. So forgiving, great launch, awesome sound. All 3 gave me the flight I've been seeking without having to work for it.

Most surprising?

D200 Driver, 5 wood and Hybrid. So forgiving, great launch, awesome sound. All 3 gave me the flight I've been seeking without having to work for it.
I can't remember who it was but someone in Branson just absolutely crushed those hybrids. Very solid clubs.

Can't wait to see on course pics with the gear fellas

Live Update Thread - 2015 THP Legacy

Glad there is a lot of D200 love. It is s great club. With the right shaft, it almost can't miss the fairway!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I defiantly want to hear more about that 2i from Wilson. I might have to pull the trigger on one! ;)

Most surprising?

Well this is awesome to hear! I had a feeling they would be money for your game.

Back at the range for a little wedge practice. Thanks for the beer to-go True Blue
dd0d8f992eddb143192475d42802b857.jpg

Those M3's will absolutely, positively be in my bag REALLY soon.

I love all the pictures and awesome swag (I'm drooling over the Bstone gear!). I look forward to following you guys all weekend.

This event is so freaking awesome. I just got all caught up and boy, what a morning! Wilson and Bridgestone setups look freakin redonkulous.

If that's the case... i need it...Fast!

Glad there is a lot of D200 love. It is s great club. With the right shaft, it almost can't miss the fairway!

This thread is freaking Awesome !!

I defiantly want to hear more about that 2i from Wilson. I might have to pull the trigger on one! ;)

The 2U and 4U are absolute beasts. The 2U may be finding a way to my bag soon

Watching guys get fit by Duffy for Wilson was pretty awesome. He kind of knows what he is doing....

Watching guys get fit by Duffy for Wilson was pretty awesome. He kind of knows what he is doing....

I can only imagine how cool it was to see the changes made and the results from it. So freaking awesome.

I can only imagine how cool it was to see the changes made and the results from it. So freaking awesome.

Well I am sure people will alter what he does, but the man is a club fitting genius.

Pretty darn awesome to have a professional help these guys with their quick adjustments right on the spot. Talk about taking second guesses out of your mind.

My keyboard is coved in drool...and envy.

Well, after being busy this morning, I'm caught up. It took forever, though, because I stared at every picture for like a minute each.
Amazing stuff. I love the M3 irons. And I think I've ended my ponder on a wedge to fill the gap between 60 and 50....that J15 is just too much awesome to pass up.

Back