Apparel - Brand Loyalty

• Absolutely, only wear logo on me

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Don't care what the logo is if the style works

Votes: 92 78.0%
  • Pretty much all one brand, but stray for shoes or an occasional item

Votes: 23 19.5%

• Total voters
If I like the look and the price is okay then it doesn't matter what the brand is so I voted the middle option

I'm 6'5", 205 lbs, so my requirements for apparel are comfort and fit. Not all brands size the same, so I have just about every brand in my closet.

I'm partial to 3-4 brands, but for the most part, if I like the style, the logo or branding on the tag doesn't matter.

I enjoy "protecting my house" and I only "will what I want" :). I tend to be a brand loyalist most things. For clothes it's been UA for working out and other sports for quite some time before I even picked up a golf club. Fortunately they had awesome golf apparel when I started.

My closet is full of all kind of brands, from big box golf house brands to relative unknowns. If I like the style, look, craftsmanship, and price, it will be something I'll select. However there are probably 4 brands that are my favorite and I certainly have more of those.

Whatever I can find on sale and is comfortable. I have 2 or 3 brands that I wear most of the time but they just happen to be the ones I find the best deals on.

Logo's don't mean anything. All that matters is fit, first, then looks.

There are certainly brands I prefer over others, but if the style works and it's comfortable, I'm certainly not going to discriminate. As long as nobody pays me to wear their stuff, I don't see a reason to be fiercely loyal.

I prefer a couple of brands over others, But not too picky as long as it is comfortable, stylish and fits nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to buy only Puma because I'm a Rickie Fan and there is great Puma outlet not far from me. However I feel their stuff doesn't hold up as well as my Under Armour and Nike shirts last

I tend to lean towards a few brands (Oakley, Greg Norman, Nike, Callaway), but ultimately if the style works I'll wear it no matter what it says on it.

I'm all over the map and like them all pretty much based on style and fit. I will say that it was shoe and apparel reviews that originally brought me to THP a couple years ago. There's just so many great reviews and threads with everyone's take on the stuff they try. It's priceless.

I'm loyal to whatever is on sale and looks good.

For the most part I don't care as long as I like the way it looks and feels when I wear it. Shoes I'm more picky about. I usually have the best luck with adidas over other brands. Most other ladies golf shoes feel to narrow in the toes.

I have a few brands that I stick with, just because I know how it fits and have been comfortable in before.

My closet largely consists Nike and Adidas when it comes to apparel, but that's mainly because I know how it fits. As I purchase 99% of my golf items online, that assurance is really important to me, so it's more out of convenience than loyalty. If I see a nice shirt from another brand in a shop and I can try it on, I'll buy it as well.

Not brand loyal at all. I like Under Armour a lot but they arent the end all, be all for me.

Under armour
Puma
Nike
Adidas

Under armour
Puma
Nike
Adidas

I like Oakley the best(just cause I've been wearing their eye wear for years) but I will wear any brand if I like the style. I'll mix and match my outfit if they're not direct competitors, like I'll wear a Taylor Made hat with an Under Armour shirt, but I wouldn't wear a TM hat if I was wearing a Callaway shirt, if that makes any sense.lol

I am a all about looking good on the course. The brand name doesn't mean squat to me. I do look for things on sale. I am a fan of Puma, Travis Matthews, Rlx and nike.

Alial Fital
Sub70
Tommy Bahama

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back