Will You Create Your Legacy - 2015 #THPLegacy Event

Team Heritage

Saturday
abaa03e5562bf182549c854b7496100d.jpg

Team Heritage

Sunday
98165901b6ea170127b106719aabefbe.jpg

The excitement in my body got me up at 5am. I'm literally laying in bed wide awake. Come on 9am!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoy the day today everybody. Cement your Legacy this weekend!

I won't be able to following along today, but hopefully I can catch up tonight and will be able to check things out more tomorrow. I know that y'all are going to have an incredible time over the next few days and I am jealous of you all. Have fun and play well while you create memories that will last a life time.

Yesterday was incredible, and I didn't get a chance to do any updates from the course. I was excited and soaking in information. These courses are almost as phenomenal as this opportunity.

Team Heritage scripting is great, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Enjoy the experience guys. It looks to be an incredible time.

Today it gets real. I'll be checking in throughout the day.

Dev and MD. You guys have done an incredible job in leading your teams throughout this incredible journey.

It made me smile to see those awesome bags and other swag.

Soak it all in today guys.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

The excitement in my body got me up at 5am. I'm literally laying in bed wide awake. Come on 9am!

You actually slept? Not sure I could have in that situation.

Play hard!

Go get it men! Do what comes natural and have fun. Today it begins and it will be the best weekend of some of your lives. Soak it all in!!

Christmas morning has arrived

Lives are going to be changed on that driving range. Good luck and soak it in

Today is the day. Meet the sponsors, see your bags, hit the range and course and continue the bonding process with your teammates. I'm happy and excited for each you.

441 and Dev...you guys rock and have done so much already to get your guys ready and to this point. Proud of you guys and even though one team will be awarded the trophy at the end you and your teams are all winners in my book.

Looking forward to the live update thread opening back up and following along today.

Enjoy every moment boys - this is YOUR LEGACY!

The excitement is just beginning. It is Christmas in July. I can't wait to follow along.

Little preview for #TeamTradition
7add93e1f5d455c5200bb6bd2ee922a9.jpg

Go have a blast today fellas,It's your time to shine.

Great work Captains in your preparation and good luck !

Today's scripting. #TeamTradition
Sick belt.

Can't wait for the annual day of no work getting done. Wait....there's a lot of those here, isn't there?

Going to be an exciting day for you fellas. Enjoy and have fun.

Little preview for #TeamTradition
7add93e1f5d455c5200bb6bd2ee922a9.jpg

Love the shirt colors. What color are the shorts for Sunday? Hard to tell on the phone.

Love the shirt colors. What color are the shorts for Sunday? Hard to tell on the phone.

Yeah the light sucks sorry. Mine are dark grey, others are going light grey

Back