Golfer's Tan: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly!

White feet and when shirtless it looks like I'm wearing a white polo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

White feet and when shirtless it looks like I'm wearing a white polo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

same here. Wife laughs every year at the golf tan on my arms.

I've got them, too! I've even thought about drawing what would look like stitches at the tan line so people might think my feet had been amputated and someone else's had been grafted onto my legs. :)

Someone buy this man a beer!

White feet, white shirt lines, white left hand, white shorts line, etc, etc. Its worse on me as I tan well and so it sticks out worse. Thankfully I'm not bald and have to carry the white hat line. Outside of golf I'm not the sun sitting type at all. What is one suppose to do? lol

But lets not forget a white butt and even the "ole saseeeege" that's forever in the shade too. That thing glows in the dark and can lead us through the worst storm at night in a blackout. And not to mention can be used as a temporary lighthouse in case of a national disaster.
................yea.........that's right........a light house :)

My white feet were so bad last year ( this year as well). I was at a girlfriends condo, we decided to go down to the pool and swim. There was a little 5 year old girl that came up and stopped from getting in the pool. She walked up and said " Mr. Don't you know, you are not allowed to swim with your socks on" he mom almost died from embarrassment. I thought it was the funniest thing of the year. I find the dreaded white left hand worse though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

I had glove hand last year, and started playing without a glove so they'd at least match. I would drive with my left hand outside on the top of the car. Here's the cure for the feet:

http://solafeet.com/buy.html

buy_photo.jpg

The white left hand isn't as obvious if one wears a watch covering the tan line. Some try the other option is to hang the left hand out the window while driving in the hopes that it will get tan. Unfortunately, the arm above the wrist just gets darker so they still never match.

No I'm not wearing white sox.

6E865A0F-029F-4055-802F-33A8FB197506.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

My wife and sil make fun every year. Funny thing is a fellow THP'er described himself as the guy in sandals with white golfer feet before we met up at LIITA.
That fellow thper sounds like a real cool guy.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

That fellow thper sounds like a real cool guy.

That he is. Wasn't able to shake him from outings for the summer early part of summer...but looking forward to more golf with him, maybe early fall

That he is. Wasn't able to shake him from outings for the summer early part of summer...but looking forward to more golf with him, maybe early fall
Anytime. I might be able to keep up with your game by the fall

But lets not forget a white butt and even the "ole saseeeege" that's forever in the shade too. That thing glows in the dark and can lead us through the worst storm at night in a blackout. And not to mention can be used as a temporary lighthouse in case of a national disaster.

Maybe you should change your name to Rudolf. ;)

And, for the record, please don't post any pics. We've already had two moons this month.

I had glove hand last year, and started playing without a glove so they'd at least match. I would drive with my left hand outside on the top of the car. Here's the cure for the feet:

http://solafeet.com/buy.html

buy_photo.jpg

Thanks. I just ordered. I'll post a review, well never! I would never buy one of these.

Thinking about the thread about white feet got me wondering about golf sandals.

In the summer, Teva's have been my footwear of choice for years and I've toyed with the idea of golf sandals and they sound like a cure for white golfer's feet. Anybody used them? If so, how about some insight into the pros/cons?

I think I might be suffering from them...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 0
Saw this today on twitter - now those are some golfer's tan lines on the feet!
CPGHonGWsAAVvDT.jpg:large

Back