True Linkswear Outsider and Original

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
An interesting twist for True coming out.
DH7qvoKUMAEuvZM.jpg

Wow I like the original quite a bit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DH77uFHVYAAWyow.jpg
DH8BHw6UMAApfr4.jpg
DH7-t9RUQAATVG8.jpg

I like the way they look but True lost me after having the same model of shoe fail at being waterproof 3 times.

Would definitely wear the white ones.

They look comfy and stylish. Ponder mode engaged.

The styling wasn't great on some of the older models. But comfort wise I always liked them.

Look good but not at that price point. Too many great offerings at a better value.

The styling wasn't great on some of the older models. But comfort wise I always liked them.

Yeah I had some tours and they looked like clown shoes. These are pretty sweet.

I can dig them...and I can see the Puma inspiration in the Originals. :alien:

Would definitely wear the white ones.

Yep those look good, I had a pair a couple years ago and they weren't that durable...

Yep those look good, I had a pair a couple years ago and they weren't that durable...

No good for me then walking 99% of my rounds.

No good for me then walking 99% of my rounds.

Yeah I walk a lot and they didn't make it six months, maybe they have improved but I walk a lot and they were not for me.

Yeah I walk a lot and they didn't make it six months, maybe they have improved but I walk a lot and they were not for me.

I will stick with Adidas Adicross spikeless then since I get over 100 walking rounds out of them.

Look good but not at that price point. Too many great offerings at a better value.

If the follow the tendency of the other True models, in all likelihood you'll find them in a year or so for a third of the price.

I love me some True footwear and these also look like actual casual sneakers.

DH9d-rEUwAAjbQ-.jpg

Can't recall if these run true to size or not

I've had the Outsiders a couple weeks now and they're fantastic. Both on and off the course they look great and feel better. Won't be the last pair I own, especially with that wider toe box. Comfort comfort comfort.

Definitely need some of the green ones
3ff3bc0f221a08e6baf299fcfb357b6e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I've had the Outsiders a couple weeks now and they're fantastic. Both on and off the course they look great and feel better. Won't be the last pair I own, especially with that wider toe box. Comfort comfort comfort.
Soft enough to walk 18 and grip enough not to slip?

Soft enough to walk 18 and grip enough not to slip?
They're like all other good spikeless soles, so no issue here and I play about 54-90 a week!

They're like all other good spikeless soles, so no issue here and I play about 54-90 a week!

Glad to hear it. I liked the wide for on he previous models. But they weren’t all that comfortable or super stylish. Sounds like They’ve done a good job on these.

Both of the new styles look great. Sadly for me, the shipping cost is exorbitant.

Back