Another range finder question

TCB2010

How good do the HMB’s look?!
Reaction score
So I'm looking at a couple of them, never owned one, never felt the need I guess, guys I play with have them and after this last weekend after misjudging a few shots from 125 in I might want one..

Tectectec vpro500
Golfbuddy lr5s
Bushnell patriot tour v4

Or?????
I'm asking for your opinions, or something different than listed above.
Thanks for any info!

I have the Bushnell V6 Jolt. I love it. I don't think you can go wrong with a Bushnell. It just depends on what you are looking for and cost.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I have the Bushnell Patriot Tour v4 and it's nice. My old one was a cheap Chinese model and it was ok, but it took twice maybe three times as long to get the distances plus the optics weren't even close to the Bushnell. It came with a silicone cover which is nice on days when it's hot and your hands are damp. I'm very pleased with my Tour v4!

Thanks for the replies so far.
The ones listed from top to bottom are roughly $150 - $200 - $250
In the salesman's world I was looking at the 3 as "good, better, best".
I honestly was leaning more towards the Bushnell but wanted to know how others compare at a lower price.

I have the Bushnell Patriot Tour v4 and it's nice. My old one was a cheap Chinese model and it was ok, but it took twice maybe three times as long to get the distances plus the optics weren't even close to the Bushnell. It came with a silicone cover which is nice on days when it's hot and your hands are damp. I'm very pleased with my Tour v4!

Ditto. Of the three you listed this is my choice for all the reasons listed plus a couple more. Bushnell really stands behind their product. There is a thread on here where a dozen THPers evaluated the Bushnell Patriot Tour v4 and the Bushnell Tour X. Lots of the evaluators had experience with all kinds of other products. Take a look. Everything BuckeyeWalt and I said is repeated there and more. I own the Bushnell Tour X and it has lived up to everything that others have said.

Back