If you have Stein Mart they have Pro V1's refurb for 19.99, buy one get one free. Also try lostgolfballs.com. I buy my balls from there.

There are some great deals this week at Budget Golf on balls .

Ebay has low prices and many offer free shipping

Any lines on inexpensive good balls? I've found some on Craigslist but wondered if anyone knows of a great online dealer. Callaway, Precept, Nike are my faves. I'm not good enough to need to worry about pro v's

My theory is play what works, and buy second hits to help the pocketbook.

I buy a lot from lostgolfballs.com. They will have some crazy good sales (so you could play an elite ball)

I have you all beat! I can buy 12 old beater balls for a dollar at my local thrift shop! So 336 balls for 28 dollars!

I used to game the Wilson Staff 50 Elite before I switched to the Duo and now primarily Urethane. I thought it was by far the best entry level ball on the market. My buddy refuses to pay more than necessary for something he’s going to donate to nature anyway. He typically has a mix of TaylorMade LoCo, Strata Smash or Strata VooDoo. He was a big Mojo fan, but he says they’ve changed and he now refers to them as garbage.

I have you all beat! I can buy 12 old beater balls for a dollar at my local thrift shop! So 336 balls for 28 dollars!

It wasn’t a mystery, the way you and these balls had to meat? Was it?

Any lines on inexpensive good balls? I've found some on Craigslist but wondered if anyone knows of a great online dealer. Callaway, Precept, Nike are my faves. I'm not good enough to need to worry about pro v's

Look no further than lostgolfballs.com for your "cheap" balls. I have been buying Snell 4A balls for ~$0.50 per ball. You are gonna be hard pressed to beat that anywhere with ANY ball.

I second budget golf for good deals on balls, I like lost golf balls for refurbished.

lostgolfballs.com has much more than refurbs. I don't see a reason to pay the extra for refurb balls instead of 4A.

If buying in bulk (5 dozen or more) you can get Top Flite Urethane Tour balls for 11.99 a dozen at Dicks. They are great balls for the price.

I’d also stay as far away as possible from refurbished balls. They are basically in any imaginable actual condition and repainted. Used balls ok, refurbished-nope. I’ve even seen where someone bought “ProV’1’s” and wiped the paint off and found out they were Top Flights or similar. The performance on refurbished balls will be eratic.

I’d also stay as far away as possible from refurbished balls. They are basically in any imaginable actual condition and repainted. Used balls ok, refurbished-nope. I’ve even seen where someone bought “ProV’1’s” and wiped the paint off and found out they were Top Flights or similar. The performance on refurbished balls will be eratic.

I bought some Refurbished ProVIs from Target for the same price as new Callaway supersofts and was very disappointed. They looked fine through the box, but upon closer inspection saw that they were in pretty rough shape.

I understand that the product is better at lostgolfballs.com, though I usually just end up buying new supersofts and calling it the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mistakenly bought some refurbished Srixon XV's a couple of years ago and they were garbage. Never again.

I love Jerry's Used Balls in Phoenix! I knew Jerry back in the 90's; the store is still in the same place, but with new owners. They do sell online with free shipping on orders over $70 (I believe). The prices are good and their rating system is very good: http://jerrysgolfballs.com/

Back