BlueDevilRef

Anybody seen my ball?
Reaction score
Handicap
Any lines on inexpensive good balls? I've found some on Craigslist but wondered if anyone knows of a great online dealer. Callaway, Precept, Nike are my faves. I'm not good enough to need to worry about pro v's

Srixon Q-star and call it a day, bro.

Give budgetgolf.com a try. There's a coupon code for THPers on the home page, here.

Any lines on inexpensive good balls? I've found some on Craigslist but wondered if anyone knows of a great online dealer. Callaway, Precept, Nike are my faves. I'm not good enough to need to worry about pro v's

Check out both CUT and SNELL....

Srixon Soft Feel are even cheaper and good balls also. Definitely use the coupon for THPers on Budget Golf.

Ummm.....I'm new round these parts and have no earthly idea what this means

Those are two golf ball brands that get a lot of praise here from those who use them. Haven't tried them yet myself.

Snell is definitely worth a try and the price is great for both models.

Rockbottom has RBZ Urethane Practice balls for 22.50 for 3 dozen...

Wilson 50 Elite is a good ball and available at LOTS of retail locations for about $1 a ball brand new.

Dave

Look at Cut Golf balls. Great balls and are cheap on your pocket. There's a thread on here about them if you want reviews before ya buy.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

im a fan of Wilson Staff Duo, whatever costco has (usually callaway) for $30/2dozen

Wilson Elite, Top Flite gamer, Callaway Warbird, Mojo, lower price Nike, & Titleist DT-Solo are all good economy balls.

Wilson Elite, Top Flite gamer, Callaway Warbird, Mojo, lower price Nike, & Titleist DT-Solo are all good economy balls.

I'll add the Wilson Smart Core to that list also. I found one on the course this week and gamed it on a hole that had water to my right (my nemesis as I'm a lefty that tends to pull or pull/hook his ball once on a while). That ball played well enough that I gamed it for the next 4-5 holes until I pumped it into the woods off the tee. It spun well enough for a "cheap ball and I saw them at my local Walmart for, I beleive, $15.00 for two dozen I almost walked off with them but I've got a couple dozen balls still unopened so I passed but, in a pinch, I would game them for a few rounds, no doubt.

Maxfli Softfli are often 2/$25 at Dick's, and every few months or so they have a promo and offer 3/$30. Very good ball, comparable to the Duo if you like lower compression balls.

I found a bunch of Titleist X-Outs at my local WalMart over the weekend. Seems like they disappeared some time ago. Not sure what availability is these days, but these were always my favorite inexpensive ball ($9.96/dz).

I scored on CL. 5 doz for 20 bucks. All used but all in great condition. Nike crush, titleist tour distance, precept laddies, callaway hx. Guy works at a local course and I assume he finds a ton of balls.

I second budget golf for good deals on balls, I like lost golf balls for refurbished.

Cut Golf has a new 3 piece urethane ball. It's called the Cut Grey. You can only get trial sleeves right now, but they will be full release by the dozen in October for $19.99 plus shipping of $5.

I play Hopkins VL. They are out of business, but they made a good 3 piece ball. I bought 5 dozen for $7/dozen. You'll have to shop around to find them.

I won a sleeve of the TP5 and played them today. Lost all three after 26 holes. They are $45/dozen. Not worth the price.

I play Hopkins VL. They are out of business, but they made a good 3 piece ball. I bought 5 dozen for $7/dozen. You'll have to shop around to find them.

I won a sleeve of the TP5 and played them today. Lost all three after 26 holes. They are $45/dozen. Not worth the price.
I would agree. The TP5 is a good ball but not worth 45 a dozen. The TP5x felt like I was hitting a rock. I'll stick with my Cut balls!

Back