The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

Yeah. Just go ahead and prepare yourself for that "10 HDCP" hitting 12+ fairways and 14+ greens.
Yep..and making it look easy reaching a green in two on a Par 5.

Believe I'm going to go meander around a hit before dinner.

Heading out now towards the bar.

Heading to the lobby now. It's the effing Grandaddy no time to sit alone in a hotel room!

Ariat....
3ef871e0bd5187a4ee71e98c7088380a.jpg

Winning!

Glad everyone got there safely boys!! Enjoy your time there!! I can't wait to follow along in the live update thread!

That 90 minute power nap was the most sleep I've gotten in a couple days but man I feel better and ready for an awesome dinner! I'm excited for the live update to kick off tonight. Just a hunch but it may be one of the best threads ever

Glad everyone got there safely boys!! Enjoy your time there!! I can't wait to follow along in the live update thread!

We don't have everyone yet. Rallo has a flight cancellation throw a wrench in his plans but he should be here in a couple hours and we will be happy to see him

Have fun tonight guys!

We don't have everyone yet. Rallo has a flight cancellation throw a wrench in his plans but he should be here in a couple hours and we will be happy to see him
I saw he had a little hurdle when I was skimming the last few pages. Bummer as long as he gets there safely!!

I thought you were busy working out...

It's been a while since he posted he was gonna work out, I can't see TH tiring himself out too much before his ECPC appointment!

Have a great time out there guys! Enjoy yourself and take in all that is amazing about this event! Looking forward to following along.

We are in the lobby for those not with us yet!

It's been a while since he posted he was gonna work out, I can't see TH tiring himself out too much before his ECPC appointment!

You just don't understand the TH workout routine.

Do you even lift, bro?

Can you post who is who on the thread for those of us who don't know everyone?

That Hideaway high crown visor is ballin'. Hope you guys have some fire in your belly for tomorrow!!!

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Just went on the hideaway website and looked and the courses again! This is so unreal. Guys getting professionally fitted today and then get to play that course tomorrow and wednesday. Id be giddy all day. Like a kid in a candy store. Just wow!!

Back