New Adidas shoe lineup

mjkladis

"CLETUS"
Reaction score
Handicap
I went to my local golf shop the other day at lunch and happened to meet an Adidas salesman there with all the new golf shoes coming out pretty soon. I don't have any pictures but I do have some sweet details.

Most of this is strictly from memory so I may be wrong on some of the info.

-The new Tour360 Boost shoes look great and they will be available in the traditional leather as well as the Primeknit upper.
-The boost foam will also come in a dark grey or black style now.
-All black version of the Tour360 will be available next March

-Crossknit Boost will now use a strap similar to the Nike Air Zoom Gimmes but the two straps are more focused on the mid-foot.
-If you can get past the strap idea, this shoe was light and looks SUPER comfortable.

-Completely new Alphabouce spikeless shoe will be coming out which was my personal favorite.
-This Alphabounce shoe looks like their running shoe so it's a nice athletic appearance.
-Spikeless sole looks more like a normal shoe over a golf shoe (salesman said it will give good grip on the course and be a good lifestyle shoe as well) so I guess its like the new True Outsider.
-The lacing system can be widened by looping the laces through holes that are lower on the mid-foot structure.
-The tongue on this shoe is an overlap style to help cater to a wider foot.

Overall this new lineup looks solid and I will definitely give them a shot once they become available.

At this point I am surprised we dont have limited edition Yeezy spikeless shoes.

DJ is wearing new shoes this week

I'll be honest, outside of the Tour 360, I thought next years lineup was a complete letdown.

Hard to give comment without seeing actual pictures.

Adidas Climacool ST has been my main shoe for this long hot dry summer.

Back