Live Update Thread - 2015 THP Legacy

A solid golf clap to everyone involved and congrats to TeamHeritage on the W.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Team Heritage!!! Thanks to the sponsors for making it happen!!! Loved all the pics and the updates. What an incredible event.

Congrats to all the guys. Thanks to JB, GG, MD441, Dev for this awesome event. Thank you to KBS, Lamkin, Wilson Staff and Bridgestone for the support of this event and the outstanding equipment provided to the 16 participants.

Congrats to Team Heritage! Well played by both teams.
Curtis (ArmyGolf) 3 for 3, way to represent!

I can't remember ever having so much fun NOT playing in a THP Event. I thoroughly enjoyed following along all weekend. It helps that I've played those courses a good bit, because it was almost like being there with all the combatants the whole way. Thanks to you all for making the weekend great and THP proud. Enjoy the rest of the day guys and congrats to you all.

Congrats to that played The Legacy. A privilege for sure. High fives all the way around for Team Heritage! I followed along today and the matches were amazing! Way to battle.

Are matches still going on?

Just getting caught up, congrats heritage on the win, but congrats to everyone who built one hell of a legacy this week, and for putting on a fantastic show. What a great event this was, and what a great legacy for everyone involved.

I don't even have the words. Absolute slug fest today with Casey and it all settled on 18.
I needed a 12 footer on 16 to halve the hole and drained it. Went to 17 1 down.
Played 17 and 18 perfect with FIRs and GIRs and it was enough to seal the deal.

Winning 18 for my team is a feeling I'll NEVER forget.

I don't even have the words. Absolute slug fest today with Casey and it all settled on 18.

Congrats dude. What a day, what a weekend

Team heritage earned their win, good golf was played by all. I don't think anyone will hang their heads.

I have to give Shakey a shout out, he played like a champion today. He definitely won our match.

I don't know what to say right now. Props to Team Tradition for playing there hearts out. Everyone here cemented a Legacy. Love these guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a blast. It was a privilege to play

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Congrats team Heritage. Amazing weekend by all. Fantastic job and such a blast to follow.

You played you butt off all weekend, great following your rounds, congrats!

Congrats team heritage!

Congratulations Team Heritage. Soak it all in.

Congrats to all the participants and JB & GG for having a vision and executing. So effing proud of this community and how we rally around events even though we aren't in them.

didn't get to finish my round since the team match was over, but it was a hell of a battle with Lynchburg. I think lead changed 6 times. I was down 1 after 16, but two pops left... So it would have been interesting. Think we might have to finish it out in VA buddy!

Way to go Team Heritage!

Great playing team Heritage !! Congrats !!

Slow motion celebration rocks

Congrats Team Heritage. It's a great win.

What a fantastic event!

Back