Forum Testing Signup - GRANDURA Shafts

Grandura put out a press release on this today.

July 27, 2015, San Diego, CA - Grandura™ Golf, makers of Grandura Golf Shafts powered by BST Nano Carbon®, has launched a promotion with The Hackers Paradise (THP) to test the new Grandura Golf Shafts.

Grandura Golf Shafts and The Hackers Paradise have a special association which will enable 10 active forum members of The Hackers Paradise to have the unique opportunity to be the first consumers to test the shafts and offer the information for Grandura Golf. The 10 people will be fit for the appropriate Grandura shaft and be sent a shaft to test in their driver. Testing is open to all active forum members on THP and testers will be chosen from a list of people who sign up on the THP forum.

"I am pleased we were chosen to present the exclusive preview of Grandura Golf Shafts," said Josh Babbitt, Managing Director, The Hackers Paradise. "At THP, we believe that testing should be done not only by us, but also by our members. THP members are the backbone of our organization and I am thrilled that 10 of them will be the first to test a new and DIFFERENT shaft."

"THP is excellent in sharing information with golfers and concentrates on the avid, most knowledgeable of them," said Tim Gillis, Business Development Manager, Grandura Golf. "We look forward to receiving the feedback from the testers and will use this information to develop additional designs in the future."

Grandura Golf Shafts are proudly made in the U.S.A. at the company's 65,000 square-foot facility in San Diego, California, allowing for complete control over the design and manufacturing process and for quick turn-around for tour-specific shaft requests. The shafts benefit from BST Nano Carbon's unique understanding of carbon fiber and nano materials, inspiring the brand's tagline, FINALLY, SOMETHING DIFFERENT.

Grandura Golf Shafts are offered in five design models geared towards launch and spin. The series is color coded, Green is low launch low spin, Red is mid launch with three spin options and Blue is higher launch with mid spin.

Recently, THP featured a preview of Grandura Golf. Six short videos were shot by THP TV, each featuring more information on both the new line of shafts and the people behind this high end brand. To view the most recent videos and to learn how to become an active THP forum member, visit TheHackersParadise.com.

Learn more at GranduraGolf.com, follow us on Twitter at @GranduraGolf, or like us on Facebook at Grandura Golf.
How freaking cool is that?!

That's really awesome. And I love that the company is stressing "different". Different and new technologies is one of the things that makes this so fun. Can't wait to see who the testers are, and to find out more about Grandura.

Downright awesome!!! Wouldn't expect anything less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grandura put out a press release on this today.

July 27, 2015, San Diego, CA - Grandura™ Golf, makers of Grandura Golf Shafts powered by BST Nano Carbon®, has launched a promotion with The Hackers Paradise (THP) to test the new Grandura Golf Shafts.

Grandura Golf Shafts and The Hackers Paradise have a special association which will enable 10 active forum members of The Hackers Paradise to have the unique opportunity to be the first consumers to test the shafts and offer the information for Grandura Golf. The 10 people will be fit for the appropriate Grandura shaft and be sent a shaft to test in their driver. Testing is open to all active forum members on THP and testers will be chosen from a list of people who sign up on the THP forum.

"I am pleased we were chosen to present the exclusive preview of Grandura Golf Shafts," said Josh Babbitt, Managing Director, The Hackers Paradise. "At THP, we believe that testing should be done not only by us, but also by our members. THP members are the backbone of our organization and I am thrilled that 10 of them will be the first to test a new and DIFFERENT shaft."

"THP is excellent in sharing information with golfers and concentrates on the avid, most knowledgeable of them," said Tim Gillis, Business Development Manager, Grandura Golf. "We look forward to receiving the feedback from the testers and will use this information to develop additional designs in the future."

Grandura Golf Shafts are proudly made in the U.S.A. at the company's 65,000 square-foot facility in San Diego, California, allowing for complete control over the design and manufacturing process and for quick turn-around for tour-specific shaft requests. The shafts benefit from BST Nano Carbon's unique understanding of carbon fiber and nano materials, inspiring the brand's tagline, FINALLY, SOMETHING DIFFERENT.

Grandura Golf Shafts are offered in five design models geared towards launch and spin. The series is color coded, Green is low launch low spin, Red is mid launch with three spin options and Blue is higher launch with mid spin.

Recently, THP featured a preview of Grandura Golf. Six short videos were shot by THP TV, each featuring more information on both the new line of shafts and the people behind this high end brand. To view the most recent videos and to learn how to become an active THP forum member, visit TheHackersParadise.com.

Learn more at GranduraGolf.com, follow us on Twitter at @GranduraGolf, or like us on Facebook at Grandura Golf.

Pretty dang amazing!

So, still awesome to think about:

will be fit for the appropriate Grandura shaft

Big fan of the many options a true shaft option for everyone... Press release is straight baller

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The press release really drives home the fact that our (THP) product reviews are seen by so many people, consumers and OEMs alike.
I'm really looking forward to this test/review beginning.

Sent from my G3 using TapaTalk Pro

That's just plain old cool as heck. While I would love to be selected I understand not everyone can be I would still reall like to see at least one person with a slower swing speed get selected so I could truly see how it would play for someone like me.

So, still awesome to think about:
Having color coded options is amazing, and to have 3 spin options in red is super cool!

So based on what we know and what you know about your game, what shaft do you think would fit you?

For me I'm guessing one of the red versions, but it might be blue. Hmmm

So based on what we know and what you know about your game, what shaft do you think would fit you?

For me I'm guessing one of the red versions, but it might be blue. Hmmm
For me it would be one of the red versions. Probably in the mid spin range.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

would think red with mid to low spin but I'll let the experts decide.

would think red with mid to low spin but I'll let the experts decide.

Clearly, but I just thought it would be fun to speculate.

Whatever they fit me to. They're way smarter than I am.

I'm wondering if the green code would perform similar to the Black Tie shafts from Matrix. I believe the Black Tie is labeled as a low launch/spin shaft.

Tim Gillis can give me whatever he thinks is best.

Tim Gillis can give me whatever he thinks is best.
Yep! Those guys are a whole lot smarter than me!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I really feel the need to have some carbon fibers and nano materials rolled up into an awesome golf shaft in my life. Or at least to read about the experiences of 10 THPers with these in hand and in play.

probably blue for me, though maybe red. will just have to wait and see what they send me when i'm chosen (the power of positive thought!!!!).

Clearly, but I just thought it would be fun to speculate.

yeah no worries, I wasn't trying to be a smarta$$. actually quite the opposite. I'm a dumba$$ and need experts to help!

I think a low spin red would suit me best, but these are things that others decide better

I enjoy the way they are doing the different colors can't wait to see some hands on testing. I know a bit behind the tech being used and it is something special

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back