The Waffle House Thread

Also, the Waffle House Index exists for a reason. Google it.

I thought we took care of this in Pittsburgh.

How can I be sure you were in Pittsburgh and it was not GreggDrews walking around with a mirror?

How can I be sure you were in Pittsburgh and it was not GreggDrews walking around with a mirror?
You mean Fucarrol?

We did a lineup!

Also, poor GreggDrews. For all the people on THP to get compared to he draws the short stick with me and O'Carroll.

We did a lineup!

Also, poor GreggDrews. For all the people on THP to get compared to he draws the short stick with me and O'Carroll.

If (when) it happens again, and if the three of you are all wearing a THP Hat (any one of them), I will take a picture and literally put it on my desk.

Well, Pete and and I will both be in Savannah and Disney, so tell GreggDrews to make it happen.

Smothered, covered, diced, and peppered. Only way to go with hash browns.

I love going to Waffle House when they have AYCE.

wow i wish waffle house was in California. Whenever i visit family in the south, we go there at least 4 times. Its so cheap, but so so good

Also, in my experience if you open carry a weapon your food is better.

I'm kind of over WH.

I used to go a bunch in high school and college. I've learned there are better dives out there and better places to get breakfast locally.

I am pretty sure I just got the stomach flu again just thinking about eating at Waffle House, yuck!

I LOVE Waffle House! Vickie HATES it. Sometimes a man has GOT to have his grease!

JM

1ce51c3533c64e5721e41508744c1930.jpg

have one 1.4 miles from the house :banana:

Well, Pete and and I will both be in Savannah and Disney, so tell GreggDrews to make it happen.
Us all meeting again will happen again (unfortunately not in savannah or disney) and we will take 2 photos, one from 30ft and one close. If someone could shoot a slow motion video of us all walking together Reservoir Dogs style that would be amazing I think.

Chicken Breast, eggs scrambled light with cheese, hash browns scattered, smothered covered chunked peppered, raisin toast with apple butter, side of bacon light and coffee. Defibrillator MUST be on the property!

JM

Golf related Waffle House trivia - Phil Mickelson once made a bid on 105 Waffle House franchise locations but ultimately the deal fell through.

Fiesta Omelet covered in Tobasco, Hashbrowns - Scattered extra crispy, Smothered & Covered. Coffee black.

Breakfast of champions!

Back