Ollie Schniederjans Joins Callaway

CBaker

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Solid get for Callaway. This kid is going to have a pretty successful career I believe.

I wonder if they will make him wear a hat

That is a huge signing. Wow. Solid get for the Callaway Staff.

Did Harry spell it right?

Smart kid. Callaway building a strong stable.

huge pick up for them. He has the makings to be really good. wouldn't surprise me if he is near the top during the PGA championship

I wonder if they will make him wear a hat

He already announced that he won't be wearing a hat. He hasn't worn one while playing golf since he was 12, didn't want to change now. Good on him, when you have hair that nice, you can't shove it under a hat.

He already announced that he won't be wearing a hat. He hasn't worn one while playing golf since he was 12, didn't want to change now. Good on him, when you have hair that nice, you can't shove it under a hat.

It's very european of him haha

This is the truth.... When I worked with Atlanta Junior Golf Association we would always joking pick on him for this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice signing for them. I think he'll have some solid success on tour.

Great signing by callaway.

He finished well at The Open and I saw him hit the ball very well yesterday at the Canadian Open. I believe he will have a successful career on the PGA tour. Callaway has added a solid talent to their team.

IMO this is a great signing. Kid got game.

Lots of sun exposure without a hat.

Kid shows a lot of promise I think it's a good pickup.

It will be interesting to follow his career. He failed at NCAAs but played well in both majors. Not sure what to think about how he will do. If he plays like he is capable then he will be a force. I just want to see hom.play some tour events before I jump all in on him.

I wish I had enough hair to not wear a hat...

Give 'em hell!

It will be interesting to follow his career. He failed at NCAAs but played well in both majors. Not sure what to think about how he will do. If he plays like he is capable then he will be a force. I just want to see hom.play some tour events before I jump all in on him.

Lots has been said about this around the ATL. He saw the success Speith and Tjomas were having and it has been said he kinda quit on his team until the last few weeks of the season but it was too late at that point to really gear up for nationals. He has freakish length and is a decent putter.... If he learns the little things he is going to be a superstar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw this happening from the first when he was wearing a Callaway Polo. I like this move, great for both parties

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Very nice pickup for Callaway. Olie is going to be solid.

Back