The Official 2015 MLB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot get over what A-Rod is doing this year. Like him or hate him, what he is doing this year is pretty spectacular.

I cannot get over what A-Rod is doing this year. Like him or hate him, what he is doing this year is pretty spectacular.
Its been incredible to watch.

First trade piece to fall.
Kazmir to the Astros.

Hopefully the Tigers sell!

Wow Houston getting even better on the mound

Will be at the Twins-Yankees game tomorrow. My son won a contest with the local TV station and he will get to be on the field for BP.

Exciting game in St. Louis but the Cards beat the Royals 4-3. They tried to make something happen in the ninth but St. Louis wouldn't let it happen.

Exciting game in St. Louis but the Cards beat the Royals 4-3. They tried to make something happen in the ninth but St. Louis wouldn't let it happen.
Tying run on 3rd with no outs. Gah!

Royals have my full permission to go off on Houston this weekend. Should be a fantastic series!

Rangers at Angels starts tonight, always entertaining. Curious to hear the response Josh Hamilton receives. A lot of Angels fans are not happy with his choices and lack of accountability.

So the Cardinals have 61 wins and have done it without:

- Wainwright done for the year
- Adams done for the year
- Holiday just back from the DL
- Walden (Setup Man) been out for almost the entire year
- Jaime Garcia spent a lot of time on the DL
- Jon Jay on the DL

It is incredible they are doing this well without a lot of pieces.

Astros are taking BP against the Royals thus far through four innings.

Jays taking it to the Mariners! Tries to get tickets for the game yesterday and today but they were all sold out.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

OSUNA! This guy has been our Casey Jansen, I admit I was upset when they traded Casey as he is a great closer but Osuna is up there great movement and he can throw 100mph.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Royals finally beat Houston. Glad we don't have to face this team more often.

And that's two games in a row over Houston. Finally got some success over the team that has had our number all season.

And that's two games in a row over Houston. Finally got some success over the team that has had our number all season.
And we got better with the trade for Cueto. I can't believe we actually pulled that off.

WOW! Tulo no longer a Rockie! Traded with the ageless LaTroy Hawkins for Jose Reyes and some pitching prospects. And the Jays still need pitching to make or go anywhere in the playoffs...

WOW! Tulo no longer a Rockie! Traded with the ageless LaTroy Hawkins for Jose Reyes and some pitching prospects. And the Jays still need pitching to make or go anywhere in the playoffs...

kind of a shocking trade since the Jays need more pitching help than anything.

i et you are happy to see victorino shipped out

kind of a shocking trade since the Jays need more pitching help than anything.

i et you are happy to see victorino shipped out

I did not shed a single tear. Don't have anything against the guy but the constant injuries were just a drag on the team.

I did not shed a single tear. Don't have anything against the guy but the constant injuries were just a drag on the team.

Someone who absolutely has a place on a contending team, which this year's Red Sox are most definitely not.

Someone who absolutely has a place on a contending team, which this year's Red Sox are most definitely not.

Definitely will be a good complimentary piece. His days as an everyday player are probably behind him due to the health issues.

First glance, I'm confused by this trade for the Jays. Get rid of a SS who is often hurt for a SS who is owed more money and also is always hurt.

First glance, I'm confused by this trade for the Jays. Get rid of a SS who is often hurt for a SS who is owed more money and also is always hurt.
It definitely did nothing for their pitching needs and I agree with your assessment.

Not to mention that Tulo is going from a natural grass and dirt infield to astro turf for the next two years. could lead to more health issues and ability to stay in the lineup.

Apparently the A's are deep in talk about dealing Zobrist. One of the teams mentioned was the Yankees and I truly hope that does not happen. I have always been a Zobrist fan but would not be able to be one any more is he puts on the pinstripes....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back