2017 PGA Tour playoffs - Northern Trust Open

CBaker

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
There isn't a thread for this one yet, so this can be the place to discuss the final round of the first playoff event in 2017.

Going into Sunday, it's Speiths to lose. DJ looking like the only one with an outside chance.

Jordan looks like he's here to win it so far. His putting just puts him on another level with these unfamiliar greens to the field. I don't think DJ's gonna make up 4 shots over the next 15 holes at this rate, the putter change isn't great at this point. It's just ok...

Be interesting to watch. If Jordan's putter stays hot, I can't see even DJ catching him.

I really like this course. Pretty amazing how many strokes between Spieth and the bottom (28 strokes). Only 27 players under par.

I like the looks of this Glen Oaks course, but I feel like today will be drama free if I decide to tune in.

Course is beautiful. I grew up around there and never knew about this course. LI is full of private clubs though.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

Rolex does golf commercials much better than Omega does.

I was hoping Rahm, DJ and company would put in a run and make it interesting. But it's not looking that way so far.

And he drops a bomb. LOL....unreal.

DJ in close with Jordan 20+ ft away probably thinking he can make up a stroke, and then Jordan drains it.

Speith doing what Speith does...

Then DJ misses his short birdie putt, gotta sting.

Dang...didn't expect to see that miss. Ouch.

Uh oh. Spieth in the water.

Ugh! Speith must have been thirsty...not good for my fantasy team.

Damn.....little suckage just before trap.

He must be so frustrating to be paired with, he slowness is well documented but it almost seems planned to me.

He must be so frustrating to be paired with, he slowness is well documented but it almost seems planned to me.

To be fair, he does seem a bit faster the last couple of weeks. Or else they have just limited the air time of him while he's doing it haha

Faster then a speeding Tortuga.....

Jason Day....that shirt is effin terrible. Looks like a poor mans Wal Mart baseball jersey.

Jason Day....that shirt is effin terrible. Looks like a poor mans Wal Mart baseball jersey.

It is terrible, but he's playing some pretty solid golf today.

It would be great for me if Reed would quitting sucking today, sitting on a +3 on Sunday...come on dude!

DJ looks to be playing better golf today, outside of putting. Speith is winning on the greens for sure.

Back