The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They need something after the showing from Sparty last night on the big stage.

Looks like Iowa is representing in the same way as the other B1G Championship Team did. Disgraceful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iowa's football team looks about as good as Stanford's band.

That was bad

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Not their call, rose and sugar tied into new years day
Yeah i know...espn tried to get rhem moved and failed

Wonder if the move the playoff games back to new years day next year after the awful ratings yesterday.

Overnights: 9.9 for Cotton and 9.7 for Orange. Last year's semis were 15.5 for the early game and 15.3 for the late one
The playoffs aren't new anymore. I wonder if it is more that the novelty has worn off.

The playoffs aren't new anymore. I wonder if it is more that the novelty has worn off.
They said blowouts plus people having plans on NYE plus it not being a holiday (people working )

I think the Hawkeyes are looking ok... I heard the 2nd half would be a wrestling match...

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Bama 6.5 to 7 pt favs over #1 and undefeated clemson

We will see if Beathard can get his mobility back after his off season groin surgery... could be a long year in 2016 if he looks like he did in the last 3 games

On paper the bowl games look solid this year.The scores say otherwise

Iowa is on the board!

My favourite tweet of the day:

"The @Stanford "Band" is one of the biggest disgraces in America. I can't believe they are even allowed on TV."

haha, you know, minus the drugs... and killings, and stealing and cheating and lying and etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc....

But definitely after all that actual real life stuff, that band is the wooooooooooorst hahahaha.

"The @Stanford "Band" is one of the biggest disgraces in America. I can't believe they are even allowed on TV."

haha, you know, minus the drugs... and killings, and stealing and cheating and lying and etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc....

But definitely after all that actual real life stuff, that band is the wooooooooooorst hahahaha.
Even the Iowa fans boo'd then and they don't boo anyone.

Id rather watch the Stanford band than an episode of the Kardashians.

Saw this on Twitter. Gotta admit I laughed
1e18934fb28fcc35c62cf7423d62d064.jpg

#FYF
I was pleasantly surprised to see OSU show up for a college football game

Ole Miss / OSU should be a good game. Pretty back and forth already.

Most expected crazy scoring, so far its a defensive showing.

Aside from a ding dong getting his hands high, that last couple possessions have been really fun to watch.

Throwing down field. Trying to make plays.

OK I'm back. Too many beers had to sleep.

This game worth watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back