Opening Odds: 2017 THP Championship Sponsored by Budget Golf

Great thread. Thanks for putting these odds together.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

This is freakin awesome! Right where we need to be...hidden. Great job!

Nice opening lines JDax, appreciate all the research and effort put in to this even if some of your intel is wrong haha

Solid . Any chance these will be updated with new Intel prior to the event or rolling with these?

Absolutely... Just like the Hype thread, as more intel comes in (I assume this is a big 3 day weekend of prep coming up). The number could move.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great thread JDax. Lots of recon went into this. 441 has also done a great job on the weekly updates, but having a neutral party chime in is critical when betting the big bucks. There seems to be a lot of value on that board towards the mid/bottom.

The Captain's updates were really good, no doubt, I read the whole Teams thread. My take isn't much different than his, but his team is the favorite. Closer to the event, E1iterate and I will do a video with my pick to win...

Absolutely... Just like the Hype thread, as more intel comes in (I assume this is a big 3 day weekend of prep coming up). The number could move.

Good deal. I'll only be able to get one round in but I know nerdy has a ton of rounds planned so he should help set the odds either way :)

Well done JDax!!

Great job JDax! Hilarious and it's definitely giving me something to think about when trying to decide which horse I'm betting on. Finally 441 and mancest are in the correct position, this ones been an elusive tag for 441, but eventually it's gotta happen. There's several other teams that I really like the value in, so I'm still not sure which way I'm leaning...

Great thread! Such a fun read

The Captain's updates were really good, no doubt, I read the whole Teams thread. My take isn't much different than his, but his team is the favorite. Closer to the event, E1iterate and I will do a video with my pick to win...

Crazy talk. Vegas should know that history tends to repeat itself and my record at thp championships is 0fer

Another Fantastic Breakdown by JDax! Quickly becoming a must read any time he posts!

Crazy talk. Vegas should know that history tends to repeat itself and my record at thp championships is 0fer

So you're saying there's a chance. Nice to know.

Finally 441 and mancest are in the correct position, this ones been an elusive tag for 441, but eventually it's gotta happen.

I bet Jim Kelly and all of buffalo thought that was the case too :alien:

I bet Jim Kelly and all of buffalo thought that was the case too :alien:

Both are lead by captains with 2 first names, that might be a sign. :alien:

Mike Dean does have a lot of other success tho! That doesn't mean 2 Men and Some Tags are my horse though, still plenty of time to follow the prep and see who's coming in hot. :D

Good stuff brother

Go Chief's! At the bottom yet?

It's going to be a great close to the year for you... THP Championship Tag + 1-0 as Grandaddy Captain...

Great stuff Dax! :clapp: Feel free to drop me a PM with some insider information so I can pick the winner. :act-up:

Another great break down by JDax!

Might need to change up my picks with the new odds.

That is awesome JDax!!!! Couple teams I like from your breakdown. This should be a great follow.

I agree with everyone...very well done JDax. You have a future in Vegas or some sleazy back room some where.

Well done sir. Great read. Excited to get to Chicago and get my first event under my belt!

Well done. Never been more proud to be a value pick in my life!

Back